25|Go

For the 25 time, I flinched and for the other 25 time he banged the table in front of me

For the 25 time, I flinched and for the other 25 time he banged the table in front of me. His eyes are showing darkness and demand while mine shows that I'm scared and terrorized.

"WHERE'S YOUR SISTER?" He demanded

"I told you! I don't know!" I emphasized whilst he only sighed heavily again

"This is the last time I'll ask you this. If you still don't want to tell me the truth, I'll kill you." He threatened

"Where..." He started off

"Is..." He continued, voice getting heavier

"YoUR... " He started to raise his voice

"SISTER?!" He finally shouted and banged the table once again

"I. Don't. Know." I emphasized back

He looked at me in disbelief and last but not least, pushed the table until it turned 180°. I only flinched once again. He then pulled out a gun from his pocket and my eyes screamed terror.

I tried to push the chair I'm tied into towards the back but Chan was too quick. I attempted to step his shoes a few times but I always missed. He pointed his gun towards the direction in front of his head; which was my head.

I gulped and tears started forming. Where's everybody? How's everybody?

Daniel...

Jihoon...

Where are you guys?

He started getting more closer and finally the end of the gun touched my head. At last, my tear fell but I only looked at front. Afraid, that if I look in his eyes, I'll be more terrified.

"Cupcake, killing you is my only choice then." He said and I closed my eyes as I bit my lip.

I took a really deep breath and gathered my courage.

"Do it."

I said bravely. Dang, that took me a LOT of bravery to say that. I'm all dumb, of course he's going to kill me.

"You are really testing my patience, Moon Byeol. I wonder what Moon Taeyang will say to you if he's still here. Seeing her daughter giving up? Tch, you're not your father at all." He said, still not removing the gun away.

I stayed quiet. Him mentioning my dad's name again made me nostalgic. I remembered what he did. What he did before mom even died. I miss him.

"Moon Taeyang,

He used to be my dad. A loving and caring dad. He said that he would always protect me, my sister, and my mother. He made us all smile whilst we felt like we have everything.

Happiness.

Love.

That was everything he created.

But when mom died, he changed too. It was never pretty. I felt like I was alone in this damn world, with no one to be there for me.

I hate Moon Taeyang so bad, but I love him too. He was the first person that introduced me to happiness, yet the first person that introduced me to sorrow is him as well." I opened my eyes and more tears came out

Chan was silent. The room became really silent. I was still waiting for the gunshot, but it never came. I started to open my mouth again.

"Kang Daniel, your enemy.

He was always there for me since mom died. I didn't ask for his companion but he kept following me around. I'm lucky that I accepted him as a friend back then.

You maybe think that Daniel, is mean,

Evil,

Violent,

Hurtful,

Heartless,

But no. It was never true. He has a soft spot that his members and I know. Did you know? He had an alter ego. And that caused him to hit me two days ago. But after he finally came back to his senses,

He cried.

He cried because he hurts me.

Didn't expect that coming out of the best fighter, am I right?

Now, they're the only ones I have. But God knows what you have just injected them with. Are they dead? I don't know. But if you're going to kill me now,

Tell them, I'll smile.

I'll wave.

I'll fly.

Tell them, I love you all and please, live a normal life without me." I said as I sniffed at the end of my sentence.

I sobbed.

"Tell them,

I'm fine,
Don't Worry
Everything
Is okay. "

I smiled as I hid a hidden message inside it. Jihoon told me about that yesterday. He said that it was a poetry item but it's good for saying goodbye to someone. And right now, I'm saying my goodbyes to everyone.

"My dad once told me that I had no purpose in life. That it's pointless to have a daughter with no bravery. He said I was too weak. I couldn't even fight my own sister when she nearly killed me by splashing a glass of beer to the wall behind me.

But you know what is the bravest thing I did for 18 years of my life?

The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die."

After 10 seconds, Chan lowered his gun and that made me shocked inside, but I maintained to control my face.

Did he give up?

I slowly looked up and saw him looking down. But I can still see his eyes, since I'm sitting down and he was standing. 

"I used to work for your father at his company." He said and I stayed quiet

He did?

"We all did. My members and me. Your father trusted me as a good leader. He was...a good man." He sighed as he continued his sentence.

"But one day... He left. Without word. For about two months, we were left clueless. And then... He finally came back. But then, he told us to kill people. As teenagers, we denied that offer. But he threatened for our parents to be killed.

And that's when I knew, the good guy I once trusted isn't good anymore. We despised him very much until now. So much that we even kidnapped you now." He said and I only kept tearing my eyes

He suddenly went behind my chair and not long after, I felt the tie going lose on the chair.

What is he doing?

Is he untying me?

And my guess was correct. All the rope that has been a heavy weight, he finally let that big bunch away from me.

"Go." He said and I only smiled in sadness

-

Did you guys get a clue of the hidden message? It means,

I'm dying.

Just check out the bold letters and you'll understand. 😉