8|Know more

"Oh, don't be surprised

"Oh, don't be surprised. Your father kills too, you know." He said

I stayed quiet. It's true. Killing is disgusting but it's ironic I say that because my father is apparently the biggest mafia.

Jihoon noticed how I was suddenly quiet and he widened his eyes as he turned to me.

"I-I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry, I didn't even know what I was saying!" He begged as he shook my arms

"I-Its okay" I said without looking at him.

I don't know, I feel like it's just weird seeing him now. I heard guitar strums from outside so I'm guessing that Jaehwan is done with my phone.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm getting my phone from Jaehwan since he's done." I stood up and was about to walk away but someone held my wrist and that made me look back

"Are you mad at me?" He asked

From this angle, his eyes looked like it was shining and his hair was looking fluffy. I mentally bit my lips.

"No" I answered and then walked away, disconnecting his hold

I walked over to the guitar that's strumming. I saw Jaehwan in his serious situation as he had his eyes closed. It's probably one of the reasons why he didn't notice me being near him. I tried to look around his cubicle but I couldn't find my phone.

I patted Jaehwan's arm and then he opened his eyes. When he did, he was shocked and that's why he touched his chest. I chuckled at him, still shocked.

"Where's my phone? Jihoon said it was with you." I asked

"Me? What do you mean?" He asked back and I furrow my eyebrows

"He said that you were taking over my phone to search important details or any shit relating to my father." I said

He only furrowed his eyebrows more, "I have no idea wht you just said. Dude, I never even touched your phone. I mean, yes I hack but I wouldn't just hack your phone unless I was told to. And if I did, I would consult it with you first."

Wait, so Jihoon was lying? Why did he lie? Wait, where's my phone then?

"So, who's holding my phone?" I asked

"I don't know. Why don't you ask Daniel for that." He said

I mentally face palmed myself. Daniel is the one who brought me here so of course he'd know.

"Thanks anyway and sorry" I said to him and he just nodded

I went and search for his cubicle. It was on the edge so I walked quickly to there. While I was getting near, I could hear his voice.

Snoring.

I sighed in desperation. He's asleep? But I need my phone! Fuck it, I'll just wake him up.