13|Death

It was only evening when Byeol left her house to go to Taehyung's

It was only evening when Byeol left her house to go to Taehyung's. The brown haired boy asked the petite female to hangout in his house.

She was hesitant because then there'll be no one to guard the house. Her sister is probably lost in a club and exposed her eyes to the un-virgin world.

Her father went out to probably leave for work. The girl didn't know what was behind his father's work. All she knew is that the face of her family had been quiet ever since his love died.

She did felt bad for him but time just passed through quickly that they knew when to move on. It had been a hard time on the family for about a year. It changed many personalities of them.

But one stayed.

Moon Byeol.

She misses her mom so much. But she doesn't want her to be sad so she tried her best to be happy so that her mom won't be sad watching the broken family. Sometimes, Byeol would fake a smile around her friends.

Why?

Because she has such protective friends and of course, you know that feeling when you've bothered your friends enough? Yeah, that's exactly what she had felt.

She doesn't need her friends to look at her in a pathetic way. That's what's dangerous. She acts like there's no problem, but on the inside there was so much for her to keep.

She screamed dead inside, hiding everything. If she couldn't stand it she'd lock herself in her room, balling her eyes out with tears. It's not like anyone cares.

But thie evening, she had other plans than just staying home and let ecstasy take herself. She got invited to Taehyung's house for a little fun.

She tried calling her sister but she didn't answer. Per usual. She called her dad but he only said 'Go away!' And Byeol took it as a yes.

She ket out a sigh. She should've never called. She took her cross body and left the house, thinking that she didn't forget anything.

But she forgot to double check.

The door was what she forgot to lock. But she was already on her way to Taehyung's house and it's not like she would come back.

So she left.

And when she did, a few hours after, A few people went in to the house easily. They opened their masks as they got inside. The house was empty and one of them smirked.

"Lucky for us."

"Enough celebrating and go to your places. The tracker says five minutes till he arrives."

When they hear the command on their earphones, they started following the strategy that they made, not long than three hours ago.

One hid in the closet, two hid in the bathroom, one hide behind a sofa, and more. Soon enough, the door opened revealing a decrepit man.