24|Kidnapping Madness

"I-Is there anything you need?" He stuttered, stepping back like he was scared of me

"I-Is there anything you need?" He stuttered, stepping back like he was scared of me. Guess we're scared of each other.

"Daniel, I... " I suddenly didn't know what to say.

"Byeol... Again, I'm sorry. I know that, you don't have to forgive me but I just want you to know that it wasn't me who did that. Well, it was me, but it wasn't!" He said as he looked stressed and ran fingers through his hair.

"Maybe... Alter ego?" I suddenly said and he looked at me questioningly.

"A-alter ego?" He asked back and I nodded slowly

"It's basically... Your other self. Your alternative personality." I explained, hoping he would understand

"So it's true that it wasn't me yesterday? Because, Byeol, I swear, I would never ever have the guts or even the slightest idea to hurt you." He begged

"I know. I'm finally happy that you're... Back." I said and he got what I meant

"D-do you forgive me?" He asked

"Uh.. " I gave him a solid 10 seconds to think what I should do.

Forgive him? He did say that it was his alter ego. It wasn't really him who did it. But still, I'm not safe around him. Then again, Daniel is my best friend. I need him and Wanna One to make up with each other since, I'm also a part of this fight.

"In one condition." I say and he nodded right away

"Anything." He said assuringly

"You MUST apologize to Wanna One to. You guys need to be best friends again. Explain to them. I don't want you guys to fight." I said and he sighed but then nod quickly

"Anything for you to forgive me." He smiled and I replied it back.

He seemed troubled still and I took his hand and held it in mine. He seemed taken a back so that's why he looked at me shockingly. I held it more assuringly so he knows that it's safe.

"And please, try not to hurt me again. Protect me." I said and he nodded

"Of course." He then went closer to my head and kissed the top of it.

I then let go of our intertwined hands, and went out of Daniel's room first. I'm also giving him time to clear his mind. When I went outside, Jihoon quickly ran to me and checked everything.

Starting from my face, to my shoulder, then my stomach, to my legs and when I chuckled then rolled my eyes, pulling him back up.

"Yes, I'm fine Jihoonie." I said and smiled assuringly but he still looked at me with pure worry.

"Are you sure? What did he do to you?" He asked me again

"He apologized." He seemed to widen his eyes.