28|For You

"Jihoon! Did you see her?" Daniel asked me as I stepped inside the dorm

Great. Just great.

I blankly walked passed him. I'm not in the mood to talk anymore. My clothes are wet and it's pointless. She already has Samuel now.

"Jihoon? Where's Byeol?" Daniel asked from behind me

I only gave him a bitter smile, "I lost her." I said and walked again

"Fuck." He mumbled but I could still hear it.

Fuck them, I'm gonna kill the Strays myself after they hurt Byeol. Even though she hurt me. I walked to Jisung's desk again and saw him still working on his computer. Dang, that guy really is a hard-worker.

"Hyung." I called

He turned to me very quickly and gave me a worried eye.

"Omo, you're so wet! Did you find Byeol?" He asked as he pulled me to sit

I only stared blankly into the front, "It doesn't matter anymore." I then looked down in attempting to forget what happened just now.

Until now, my heart aches just at the thought of it. Tears would be welling up my eyes but I'm in luck since people think it was the rain.

"What doesn't matter? Did you perhaps... Were too late?" He asked me again and I sighed

"Located the Strays yet?" I asked as I looked at the computer

"Well, I might have to reconsider the thought that we should go to district 9. There's an abandoned house on the street and I assume it's them. No, scratch that, it's definitely them." He said and I smiled a little.

I stood up from the chair and turned around, "Grab the guns, hyung. I need to do something first." I said

Yes, a very important something.

"Cool. Sungwoon! Get your ass over here!" Jisung shouted

I head to my room and took a paper and a pen. The words just came straight into my mind, recalling the events of what just happened. Writing it down, I smiled bitterly. Wondering, how would she feel reading this.

I didn't need to think anymore. I just want to be the guy that protects her. Just to prove that I'm not a coward. I sniffed when I finished the very last sentence.

God, let me be strong.

I put the pen down and flip the paper. I took the paper outside with me and see what Jisung's up to.

I saw all the boys line up and Jisung was in front of them explaining something. I joined them and stood in the line.

"-- So, I will need half of you here and I'm taking the other half with me. Jihoon, you have to go. Daniel, especially you need to go. Sungwoon as well. Daehwi, yes. Me, of course. Woojin, you too. Okay, the rest, please stay here and guard the base." Jisung commanded and we all nodded.