Chapter 15

Hi everybody! 😵 Welcome back to Home Well Go 😩 I can't believe this is the last chapter 😅 like I said there will be a sequel 😰 maybe 😘 hope you enjoy the last chapter 😥 anyways
Enjoy ❤️
———————
Song: Love Again (Don't listen to the song until I tell you to ☺️)
———————
The sun's rays beamed out from the clouds, lighting up the whole island. The town was busy, due to it was a Saturday morning. Pip walked down the country lanes, looking around taking a last peek at everything. She couldn't believe she was moving to England for a year, but it was the best for her. She needed to get away from the stress of Pin being over protective and the pain she went through with Apollo, and worse of all.. loosing Apollo. She shook her thoughts aside and breathed in the islands air, she was going to miss it. She would be moving back to the island in about a year, either buying her own place if she can have enough money to buy it or move back in with Pin and her Dad. She walked up to a gate which looked up the the back of Bright Fields and was in front of one the paddocks which the tent was still put up and horses all tied to the fence. She climbed over and walked over saying hi to a few people but didn't start a conversation, she just carried on walking towards the tent, going to check on Becky and Bob. She walked up to the tent and slowly pulled the brown cloth to the side, revealing a piebald cob inside and a very upset Becky. She looked up and her mouth gapped open, Pip kneeled down, her knees touching the dried grass and she embraced Becky into a small hug, which she gladly accepted holding on tight. "I thought you were leaving early?" Becky asked pulling away, and looking into her eyes. "I'm catching the later train, plus Marcus is busy with the horses" she smiles and tickles Bobs muzzle. "Also I can't just leave without saying goodbye to everyone, even if we don't get along.." she looks down at Bob and sighs.. she knows how Becky feels. But she couldn't wait to see her friend, she used to live on the island and they used to ride together. She had a skubald (that's how we spell it) cob called Lea, every time they where at the beach they would race and jump over fallen trees in the forest. She missed the days but soon enough they will be galloping up her new field. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked back at Becky who was waving a hand in front of her face. "Well I Best go see everyone else" she smiles and pulls Becky into another hug before standing and walking out of the tent.
After she had said her goodbyes, she walked back to the fence at the back in the field. She looked back around and took one last look at the burnt down stable and all the horses, she didn't want to leave the stable like this.. when she was going to leave she was going to ship Apollo over and spend the time in England with him, but sadly all the ideas slid down the drain. She climbed up the fence and sat down on the top, back faced the stable and her front faced the lanes, She had phoned Marcus and he would pick her up outside the gate, and Pin was going to be with him. She had already said goodbye to her dad but Pin was treating his Moore pony and she didn't want to disturb him. She looked up and watched the clouds slowly move in stop motion and the birds flapping there wings in time with the gusting wind. She was dragged out of her thoughts when a black car pulled up and the window came down, "alright the day dreamer?" Marcus using one of his charming smirks. She looked down and gave him a small smile and a nod and jumped down from the fence. She walked around the left side of the car and opened the door, sitting in the back. Marcus turned his head and smiled along with someone else. Pin. He shyly smiled, the one side of his lips peaking up. She just nodded her head and looked out of the window, looking back at all the horses and the stables. She sighed and looked out of the other window and watched the wheat in the field blow with the wind. Marcus turned back around and pushed on the peddle blew his feet, making the car go forward and past, gates, Fields and places where memories were made.
-Time Skip To The Train Station-
She pulled her suitcase out of his car boot and put it down on both wheels. She looked around at her surroundings and saw trains coming in and out, and people rushing around. She gulped and felt in her pocket to make sure her train ticket was in her pocket and hadn't fallen out. Marcus and Pin jumped out of the car and walked over to the side she was on, looking up at the station with her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Pin said raising a eyebrow, turning his head to look down at her. She just nodded not making any eye contact with him but just pulling her suit case towards the entrance, both boys following behind. She walked through a small building where people paid for there tickets or changed them, but she didn't need to do that. She was just getting a straight train to England, and she also couldn't wait to go see her friend after a while. She pulled her head away from what she was looking at and walked through to more doors, which led to the all the trains and arrivals. All 3 made there way to a small bench and waited for her train to come, which was leading straight to Ludlow station. She was sat in between them, Marcus's arm wrapped around her shoulder and her head leaned against his shoulder. She was going to miss everyone from the stable, but she was moving back the next summer. Hopefully by then she would have started riding again, but she hadn't made up her mind yet. Marcus did offer to give her lessons on his horse Monty, but she declined because he had stuff he did need to get on with other than wasting time training her to ride again. Everything was like a time lapse, trains entering and leaving and people coming and going, yet they just stayed in the same seats which felt like they where there for hours. Finally words spoke out of the speaker which was just to the left of them, 'Incoming Train For Straight To Ludlow'. The speaker cut off and Pip brought her head up from Marcus's shoulder and his arm dropped from around her body and Pin just looked at them. She stood up and pulled the handle out from her suitcase, which was extendable. Both boys stood up and water by the edge of the platform just behind her yellow line. They saw a green/yellow train pull into the station and not many people standing up to get onto it. The doors opened and Pip went to get on but she stopped on her way and turned around leaving her suitcases, embracing Pin into a tight warm hug. He never hesitated and wrapped his arms around her back and dug his head into her neck. "I'll miss you.." she spoke quietly and she waited for his reply. "I'll miss you to.. pip.." he said and she felt him smiled against the skin of her neck. She pulled away and smiled, and Pip turned to Marcus. They embraced each other into a hug, as she breathed in his scent one more time. He placed a small peck on top of her temple and then brought his lips to her neck and placed another small peck. She pulled away and looked into his blue eyes, then both of There eyes traveled down to each other's lips. There lips crashed into each other and everything went into slow mo around them, everyone's movements slowed into paces. They were interrupted by somebody clearing there throat, they pulled away and looked at Pin who motioned towards the train as if she was going to miss it. "Oh right" Marcus and Pip made a glance at each other and smiled. She turned around and grabbed the handle of her suitcase and heaved it up onto the train and also stepping on herself.
(Play the song now! And listen to it while reading, also imagine it all in slow mo)
She turned her head and looked into both boys eyes, they smiled and she gladly returned. Tears filled all of There eyes but Pips was the first to drop, the slaty taste liquid dropping into her mouth. She shook her head and giggled to herself but stopped when the train door closed behind her. She went and sat down by the window which had a stable in front of her, luckily she had it to herself. She looked to her right and saw the two boys looked at her and smiling. She returned it, and the trained started moving, and she left with a small wave. She watched as everything outside started to quicken and how trees and bushes past.
Pin and Marcus made there way out of the station and back to Marcus black car. Pin opened the door and sat down in the front seat waiting for Marcus to get in. He looked around him self and everything was slow and steady, but he was snapped out of his thoughts when to fingers clicked in front of him. He blinked and looked over at Marcus who had a 'You ok?' Look on his face. "Pin don't worry, she'll be back by next summer and we are all going to miss her" Pin just nods and Marcus starts his car, pulling out of his parking space.
Pip looks out of her train window, while Pin looks out of the car window. Tears run down both of their cheeks, Pip blinks and wipes her tears away with her sleeve of her jumper and lays her face into her palm, staring out of the window looking into herself in the window. Marcus looks out of the front car window, his arms stretched out, hands on the car wheel. The sun started to set and the rays blazed over the whole island. The train Pip was on, started going over a long train bridge which led across the ocean. Pip looking down at the navy waves, crashing down into more water. She slightly smiled and looked up at the sky, she will miss everyone. Especially Marcus and Pip..

Well that's the last chapter everybody! 🤗 glad you made it to the end! 😂 going to be taking a break from writing so there won't be a squeal just yet! 😔 my mum put a time limit on my phone which is 2 hours, but at weekends it will be like 6! 😋 So I won't be able to have enough time with Wattpad than I used to 😟 and also because school is starting this Tuesday! 😭 anyways 😇 hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you all at the sqeual! 😎🤩
Bye 👋💖💘