Chapter 1

Hello and welcome to my first ever book! Now I only watched Free Rein a week ago and immediately fell in love with it! So I decided to start to read fan fiction about it but I could hardly find any, the only ones I found where Pin x reader and stuff like that! So I decided to right a pin sister sorta thing to enjoy!

Song: Home Well Go

Hello and welcome to my first ever book! Now I only watched Free Rein a week ago and immediately fell in love with it! So I decided to start to read fan fiction about it but I could hardly find any, the only ones I found where Pin x reader and stu...

Apollo⤴️

Piper walked over the shores of the small island of England, her hips swaying side from side as she looked over at the waves crashing down from the sea. The sun could only be half seen, as it set from over the hills. Piper halted her horse and pulled her phone out from her pocket. 23:04.. "Suger" (I don't swear)
She said out loud. She popped her phone back into her pocket and kissed her horse into a canter. She turned off from the beach and cantered up through hundreds of thick trees. She felt her phone vibrate on the right side of her hip. She pulled back on her reins causes her horse to a immediate stop. Her horse was piebald thoroughbred.. you don't see many piebalds anymore, especially around the island. She looked down at her phone, the brightness shining up to the trees. It read 'incoming call from Pin 😒' she just rolled her eyes and declined his called and carried on cantering up the rocky path.
She haulted Apollo (her horse) at a cross road which left 3 different ways. She took off on the one she called a short cut. It was muddy and wet also slipping but she was a daredevil rider so she didn't care that much. Apollo's nostrils flared, as her concentration struck. They where approaching a fallen tree, Piper smiled and kicked Apollo using as much as leg as possible. Apollo lifted both legs at the same time, taking off. Everything around piper turned into slow motion. The last rays from the sun just peeking through the trees, and the sound of the owls howling from the tallest trees. Apollo landed the jump, and piper patted him well done. She trotted out of the woods and came to the hill where she lived, she kissed Apollo into a galloped and he climbed up the hill using force, piper leaned forward so she wouldn't slip off the back of her saddle. She reached the top of the hill and took one last look, she could see for miles from here. The last ray of sun and just layed and the sky was now a shade of navy with and smudge of orange at the end. Piper smiled and turned her horse around and galloped across the flat of her land. Jumping down onto the path, they cantered up the drive way which was covered with cobble and stone. She slowed Apollo into a walk as she entered the land where her house stood. It was small but big enough for the 3. She dismounted and untacked Apollo, leaving his tack on the fence. Leaving him tied up next to Elvis, her brothers horse. She unclipped her helmet, and put it down outside of a crate which stood by there house. She walked inside and saw "Pins" pony lay on the floor, she kneeled down next to him. His ears pinned back and he snorted, she took her hand out and slowed put it on his neck rubbing it gently. His eyes softened and his ears perked back up, as she smiled she stood and peeked out of the crate. No lights where on in the house, good she thought as she quietly made her way to there front door which was surprisingly still working. She shut it quickly but quietly and walked into the kitchen and turned the light on. She grabbed a drink of water and took one sip, but somebody cleared there throat from behind her. She put her drink down and turned around and saw Pin looking at her with one of his 'seriously' looks. He raises a eyebrow, and steps forward "where have you been?" He says looking her dead in the eye, "you know places" piper says trying to act innocent. "Do you have ANY idea what time it is?" Pin says louder causing piper to jump back a bit. "Jeez calm down, you don't have to be so protective" She fight back with him. "Yeh but what if you went missing, fall off a horse, you could die out here pip! Do you not realise that, oh wait no because you don't protect yourself we have to do it for you!" He shouts to the top of his lungs, "I protect myself fine thank you very much" she crossed her arms and gives him a 'pathetic' look. "You honestly don't care about anything do you?" He says coming closer to her, "well obviously I do!" She shouts "but you don't act like it! Try show respect for some people!" And with that Pin left the room leaving Pip on the brink of crying, how could he say she didn't care about anything, she cares about her horse, his horse, her dad and most importantly him. She sighed and walked out of the kitchen, turning the light off behind her..
-The Next Day-
Pip had gotten up early, along with Pin who was out checking on his pony. Pip walked outside, meeting eyes with Pin. He shook his head and walked back into the crate carrying a bowl of feed. She sighed and walked over to Elvis And Apollo saying good morning to them both and giving them each a ming. There family was breaking, they could hardly afford anything but she didn't mind, she could just borrow treats from her friends. She walked over to the fence and picked up Apollo's tack, once she had tacked her up she untied her from the pole on the side of the crate and put Apollo's reins over his head. Once she was mounted she saw Pin look at her, they stared for a few seconds until Pip finally decided to turn Apollo around and trot out of the area where the house was.
-with Pin-
He watched as she trotted down the rocky road and out of sight, he couldn't help being over protective with her. Ever since there mother left, he had a fear of loosing his favourite family member. He let his sick pony finish the rest of his feed and put the bucket on the side of the wall outside. He tacked up Elvis, and left to go to bright fields.

So hope you enjoy the first chapter, can't wait to write the next! Hope you like this 😘 I also want to mention, if you have Instagram go follow my free accounts
• @equine_iza for many jump and fun videos of my basic life
• @agility.reuben where I compete with my dog on agility
• @freeq.rein my fan page of free rein which I share with my best friend Tara!
Bye 👋