Chapter 7

Hi everybody! Welcome back to Home Well Go.. Today Is CHRISTMAS! 🤤 WHAT? 😱2018 has gone by so quickly and it will soon enough be 2019, I wish everyone a merry Christmas! Hope u got what u wanted! 😘
Enjoy ❤️
——————
Song: Sleigh Bells Remix
——————
Pips eyes fluttered open as the fresh morning sun shone through the curtains.
She sat up slowly in her bed, looking around her room letting her eyes adjust to the sun light. A smile grew on her face, today was the day. Christmas Day. She stood up and hoped on one leg to get to her crutches. Once she put her hands through the small hoops and hoped through her door and into the living room. Her present for Pin was in a quite big box below a small tree there dad had chopped down from the near by forest. She hoped into the kitchen and grabbed a drink from the side, she heard someone walk into the room behind her. She turned on her one free foot and saw her brother smile at her. She returned with a soft smile and placed her drink down. She hopped on her one leg to him and wrapped her arms around him pulling him into a hug. He put him arms around her waist and rested her chin on her temple. She pulled away and looked into his eyes, they glowed with the light outside.
Once there dad was finally up the all day into the living room. Pin set the massive box on his lap and read the tag on the side
"Dear Pin,
I think you'll like this, seen as your old one was getting matty. Hope u like it
Pip xx"
Pin looked confused but smiled and opened the box slowly, his eyes widened. He heaved the product out and pushed the box off, placing the object on his lap. His mouth was gapped, he couldn't say a word. Sat on his lap was a fresh new black saddle along with a grey saddle pad. He looked over at Pip and his grin widened, he put the saddle on the arm of the chair and walked over to her pulling her into his embrace, "thank you.." he whispered into her ear, she smiled and berried her face into the crook of his neck. "Well now it's your turn" he said pulling away and walking into his room, returning with a small box. He set it on her lap and went to sit back in his own chair, while she opened it. She pulled out a black bridle which had the name Apollo across the browband. She grinned and looked down at the bridle, she would use this everyday when she started riding again. "Thank you" she said and he nodded looking down. She never let go of the bridle, she held it tight and close.
Pip hoped outside and made her way over to Apollo, he rose his head and whinnied. She laughed and patted his neck, "'merry Christmas boy" she said and he nudged her arm and pulled his two lips up, making a smile. She chuckled and went around in between the two horses. She pulled out to mints and hands them to both, Apollo nibbles her hand while Elvis struggles to get it out of the palm. She smiled and left the two horses to grazing and she hoped over to the crate where the little pony they had been keeping lay. She stood by the large gap and watched Pin feed him.
"She's coming along really well.." pip says making Pin turn around, he nods and replies "yeah she is isn't she"he smiles and pats her neck standing and walking past Pip. She follows him back into the house ready for the rest of the day.
-later that day-
Pip lay on her bed, reading a book that her dad gave her a long time ago. It was a book about horses in the war time, it was quite interesting. She flicked through pages, reading facts and paragraphs on how the war worked with horses. She closed her book for the night and looked out of the window, where the freezing moon hovered making a while glow over the island. Was she scared to start riding again? Would she be able to do it? All these thoughts where crossing her mind and making her feel tired.. she sighed and pushed her thoughts aside and layed down gently. Closing her eyes letting sleep take her in.

Another short chapter, it takes to much effort to write a long one 😴 well I wish you a merry Christmas! ❤️☺️
Bye 👋