Chapter 9

Hi Everybody, welcome back to Home Well Go! 😊 managed to actually right a pretty long chapter, what can I say expect your welcome 😴 in this chapter Raven is stolen but not at Pony Prom 😊
Enjoy ❤️
———————
Song: Ignite
———————
Apollo's hooves crashed against the mud, the wet liquid flicking up behind them. Pip leaned forward in her saddle, feeling the wind blowing through her face. She galloped around the sharp corner and into the field, Pin was wheeling hay up to the yard. He heard the sound of someone on horse back coming towards the yard. He turned his head and saw his sister on her Pieblad horse galloping up towards the gate. She slowed Apollo into a nice eased trot and stopped by the gate. Pin put the barrel of hay down and walked over to the gate, he slipped the bolt across the opened it letting Pip through. She dismounted and put Apollo's reins over his head. Pin walked over "what have I said about going on hacks by yourself? It's dangerous" he says looking into her eyes, she just shakes her head and giggles "Pin, I'm here now so I'm ok.. stop being protective" she walked off leading Apollo with her. He just sighed and walked back to his Hay.
She walked across the tack room, putting up Apollo's saddle with his green saddle pad. She walked back out and saw Pin walk past the small gap inbetween the two stables. She walked over to him and leaned against the stable wall. "So mr protective, need some help" he turns around and rolls his eyes, "You Can Help by mucking our Ravens stall for me" he said motioning back to the stables. She smiles and leaves him to to what he has to do and walks over to where all the pitch forks and shovels are kept. She grabs a wheelbarrow and puts the shovel and fork in, she wheels it's over to Ravens stall and places it out side the stable door. She opens it and sees Raven still in his stable, "have you not been turned out yet boy" she says walking to him and patting his neck. She looked outside and saw a grey sky, looks like a storms heading in. She grabs a pale yellow rug from the side of his stable and throws its over his back, doing up the cross under his belly and the buckles in-front of his chest. She untied the not from his halter clip and led him out do the stable and down to the far paddock. She opened the gate and led him through, unclipped his lead rope. Raven galloped down the field bucking and having fun. She smiled and walked away shutting the gate behind her.
She walked back up to the stable and wheeled the barrow inside the stable and started getting up the wet hay.
Once she had put new hay in she wheeled the barrow over to the muck heap and took out the pitch fork and shovel. She poured all the dirty hay into the heap and put the pitch fork and shovel back in the barrow and took it all back to the storage cubored.
The sun started to set over the small island, the orange sky burning with the light. Pip walked out of Apollo's stable and shut the door behind her, she kept him at Bright Fields from now on because sometimes he was used for lessons. She got a lift home from Pin of Elvis, she saw Pin tightening Elvis girth. She had a idea and smirked, she snuck up behind him without making any noise at all. She grabbed his shoulders, making him jump forward a bit into Elvis. He turned around and had a stern look on his face, "what was the that?!" He said looking her dead in the eye, she laughed "because you look so easy" he just rolled his eyes and turned back, making sure Elvis's saddle was on tight enough for it to stay on. He stepped back putting his helmet on, Pip stepped forward and mounted onto Elvis's saddle. Pin mounted in front of her and Pip wrapped her hands around his waist. The kisses Elvis into canter and took off now the country roads, her pulled on his right rein and went up a trail threw a small wood which led to their house. They galloped up and hill and Pin leaned forward making Pip lean forward as well so they didn't slip out off the back of the saddle. They stopped at the top of the hill and Pip looked back over the view, she couldn't get enough of it. Pin kissed him to trot down the hill and up to there small home. They stopped and both Dismounted Elvis, Pin tied him up while Pip walked into the crate. She walked inside and kneeled down next to the small Moore pony. She stroked his neck and behind his ears, "you'll be better soon boy, don't you worry Pins taking good care of you" she smiles and stands up walking out of the crate meeting Pin putting Elvis's tack back. She just smiled and rolled her eyes walking towards the house.
-later that night-
Pip was in the kitchen eating dinner with the rest of the family, silence filled the room. She heard her phone ping in her pocket, she stopped eating and pulled out her phone. It read 'incoming call from Becky ❤️' she smiled and answered putting the phone to her ear. "Hi Becky what's up?" She said into the phone. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open, she stood up and walked over to the door "ok.. I'll be right there" she said hanging up the phone and putting her riding boots on. She opened the front door and walked over to Elvis's tack. "What's up?" Pin said walking over to her, she ignored him and carried the tack over to Elvis. She put the saddle and saddle pad on and did the girth up. Once she put the bridle on, she slipped the halter fork Elvis's necks and hanged it up. She mounted and turn him but was stopped when Pin cleated his throat and grabbed hold on Elvis's Left Rein pulling him back. "I said what's wrong?" He said seriously. "It's Raven.." she started "Hes been stolen" she said back to him about to turn Elvis around when Pin said something "wait! I'm coming with you!" He said quickly grabbing his helmet and slipping it on his head. He mounted behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, linking his to hands together. She turned Elvis around and kissed him into a canter taking off down the path, she turned off to the right and onto the Moore. She looked down at the road below them and pulled on Elvis's Left Rein and he galloped down the bank. He jumped over the ditch at the bottom and they galloped down the country lanes towards Bright Fields.
Once the arrived, they dismounted from Elvis and ran over to the paddock where everyone was. They heard Mia say with her sassy voice "someone was so stupid to leave my horse in the bottom paddock where he can be easily stolen! Whoever did it will pay, and they will know it" Pips eyes widened and she walked slower than Pin. She was the one who put Raven in the Bottom Paddock, what was she going to do. She walked over and saw Zoe was panicking her mind out and Mia who was hurt. She looked down into the paddock, the bottom gate was open. He really was stolen..

Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! 🤤 it worked really hard on this one trying to get it detailed as possible 😝 anyways I'll see you next time 😘
Bye 👋