Chapter 11

Hi everybody, welcome back to Home Well Go. 😝 You know I said I might end this book at chapter 15 or 20 😘 it might be 15 because I haven't got many ideas for chapters 🙄 but I might put a sequel, like I said before 🤫 your welcome 😷anyways 🤮 also there will be a chance when something really sad happens.. 😢 sorry 😮 another thing.. sorry 🤷‍♀️ but I just wanted to say, this is the only thing keeping me happy so thank you if you read this 😍
Enjoy ❤️
———————
Song: No Matter (Your Welcome, Merry New Year 😂)
———————
It's been 2 months since the accident, Mia and Pip were both healed and healthy. Pip had, had her cast taken off her arm and her stitches taken out. Yet she still had trouble with her breathing, but she was healthy to be riding and walking around like a normal human in the world. Pip was walking across the field, her hips swaying side to side, while she sat into Elvis's saddle. She had been to nervous to get back on Apollo, so Pin let her go on Elvis. He didn't like her hacking on her own anymore so he followed behind, on monty, Marcus's horse. He turned Monty to the side and trotted up next to Pip, "why don't you want to get back on Apollo? He really misses you" he said looking into her eyes. She sighs and looks into the distance, looking out to the golden sky. "Im just.. scared I guess, ever since he.." she stopped when tears flushed her eyes and once slipped down the cheek. "I just find it impossible to get back on him.." she kisses Elvis into a trot and lifts and plummets to his rhythm. She halts him by the tree at the top of hill, she dismounts and walks over to it. She turns around while Pin dismounts monty, and he walks over to her. They both sit down in front of the tree and look out into the distance. He slips a arm around his shoulder and pulls her close to his side, and she lays her head on his shoulder. "Anything possible.. even the impossible" he says softly making her look into his eyes, he looks down at her and smiles. Elvis walks over and nudges Pins shoulder, making him fall to the side which causes Pip to fall on the grass. She pulls her head up and starts laughing along with Pin.
-later that day-
She ties Elvis to the fence in the centre of the yard, patting his neck. She pulled out a few mints in her pocket and held them out in her palm. Elvis opens his lips and takes them out of her hand. She turns her head when a small whinnie comes from over the yard, she saw Apollo stick his head out of his stable door and look over at her. He stretches his neck out and pins his ears back trying to get her to come with him. She sighs and turns back to Elvis stroking his muzzle. "You know you can't keep ignoring your horse, your going to make him feel lonely" someone says from behind her. She turns around and stares up at the boy in front of her. Marcus. She shakes her head while stroking Elvis "I just.. don't think I'm ready to go near him again" she sighs looking into his eyes. "Look.. if I come with you, you will be ok, ok?" He says rasieing a eyebrow and putting a hand on her shoulder. She thinks for a second.. then nods her head taking her hand away from Elvis. He walks over to Apollos stable and stands to the side letting Pip slowly walk up. She reaches a hand out while walking towards him, he snorts and makes her step back. "Your going to be fine, trust me" Marcus smiles which Pip weakly returns. She reaches out again and slowly puts her hand on his muzzle, she smiles and stokes down his face, feeling his warm fur. He nudged her and out his muzzle next to her pockets trying to lick the mints out. "Ok ok calm down" she chuckles along with Marcus, she reaches in her pocket and pulls out 3 mints and hands them to him. He takes them out of her palm and snorts. She smiles and turns to Marcus, "thank you" she says pulling him into a warm hug. His eyes widened but he wraps his arms around her. She pulls away and smiles, opening the stable door and walking into Apollo's stable. She pats his neck, rubbing behind his ears. Marcus leaned against the stable door, "So, you want to go on a hack later? With me and Monty" she looks over at him and a smile creeps on her face. "Sure, if I can get past Pin that is" Marcus laughs and taps the stable door, "meet me here, at 10pm" he smiles and walks away into the tack room. She smiles looking at the stable door and then back at Apollo patting him.
She walked around her room trying to find her green plaid shirt, she dug through piles of cloths but couldn't find it. Finally she found it under her bed, she blow on it getting all the dust off of it. She slipped it on and looked outside, it was hot enough to just wear a shirt. She put her riding boots on and walks out of her room shutting the door behind her. She walked quickly down the hall and to the front door, just as she went to open it Pin stood in front of the door. "And where are you going" he says raising his eyebrow, she sighs and looks down "I'm just going to meet a friend?" She says looking back up and into his green eyes. "It's 9 at night, your not going down now" he says not letting her past him. She scowls and pushed him to the side with the strength she had, before he could grab her she ran out of the door and over to Elvis. She had no time to put his tack on so she untied his lead rope as quickly as she could and tied it to the other side making a bridle.
She looked back and saw Pin run out of the door and towards her. She looks back at Elvis and mounts, turning him into the path and kissing him into a quick canter. She heard Pin call her name but she ignored it and carried on taking off down the path. She looked back and saw Pin standing by the crate looking at them shaking his head. She smiles and laughs turning her head chuckling. She turned onto the main roads and carried on cantering down, the clank of hooves echoing the air. She saw the sign for the stables and smiled turning on her Left Rein trotting down the driveway. She slowed to a walk when she came into the centre of the yard. She saw Marcus tacking up Monty, she whistled from the other side of the yard and he turned his head. She dismounted from Elvis and led him over to him. "I brought Elvis if you don't mind" she smiles and he nods "not at all" he checks Monty's girth and mounts. Pip jumps onto Elvis's back and they go out the back way, past the arena and through the field. Past all the paddocks. Raven was still missing and Pip hadn't said anything about her putting Raven in the bottom paddock. They trotted down the field, looking around at the navy feature. Marcus looked over at Pip and smiled, he looked at her features. How the green plaid shirt suited her and the navy jodhpurs, and how her long brown hair was put into a pony tail. Waving down her back.
She looked over and made eye contact with Marcus, and she smiled. He returned it and looked ahead again. They halted when the reached a bottom of a hill where a tree lay, where Pin and Pip went that morning. "I'll race you" Pip says making Elvis step back, he smirks and looks at her "your on" he says and they both kiss there horse into a gallop, racing up the hill. Marcus took over her and sped in front of her, her mouth gapped open and she kicked Elvis trying to make him go quicker but he stayed at the pace he started with. Marcus had got to the top of the hill and turned Monty around and looked down the hill watching her and Elvis canter the rest of it. "Looks like I won" he smirks and dismounts. She dismounts as-well and she took her helmet off "I let you win" she says in a competitive voice "yeah ok" he says sarcastically and goes to sit over by the tree. He turns and sits down, patting a seat next to him. She walks over placing her helmet down and sits next to him, looking out at the black sky, watching the starts flash in there own slow way. He looks at her slowly putting a arm around her waist and pulling her close. Her eyes widened and she looked up at him, then making eye contact. She notices that he looks down at her lips, and her eyes travelled down to his. They both start leaning in, their eyes lock again and Pip feels a warm pair of lips brush against hers. Her arms wrap around his neck, deepening the kiss
And his hands travel to her waist. She pulls away keeping her arms around his neck, while he keeps his arms around his waist. "You really feel this way?" She asks looking into his blue eyes. (Sorry, I don't know the eye colour, please let me know 😊)
"Well yeah, ever since you left Holloway and came to Bright Fields, I've just had this feeling running through me every time I see you" she smiles "Mia is going to be so mad if she find out" she laughs and crashes her lips against his, harder than last time. She had never kissed someone before, and this definitely wouldn't be a waste. His hands go up to her back and he runs his tongue along her bottom lip. She slowly gaps her mouth open and his tongue slides into her mouth. Their tongues danced together, there lips moving with rhythm.  They fought for dominance, obviously Marcus won and he took the chance to explore her mouth and run his tongue along her teeth and her gum. They pulled away and looked each other in the eye, smiling she unwraps her arms and he does the same. She lays her head against his shoulder and looks over at the horse, their heads turned towards them. "Well there nosy" Pip laughs Marcus joining her. "I think it's time we get home, Pin will honestly kill me if I'm late, he didn't even want me going out in the first place, that's way I came bareback" she says standing up and walking over to Elvis. He also stood up walking to his horse and mounting turning him towards the hill. He waited for Pip to mount and they cantered down the hill, making there way back to the stable.
Once they where back, Marcus untacked and put Montys rug on and turned him out into the top paddock. Pip waited next to Elvis stroking his neck, and then Marcus walks back over. He gives her 4 pecks and she mounts, "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks and she nods, before she left she Elvis back around and calls Marcus back "does this make us a couple?" She asks and he turns around, he nods and laughs Turning around and walking to his truck. She smiled and kisses Elvis into a canter taking off down the drive.
She trotted up the path which led her her house, she halter and dismounted and led Elvis back to the side of the crate. She untied the one side of the lead rope and tied him back to the wooden pole. She gave him a mint and walked over to the house, she opened the door and peeked in. No one is sight. She slipped in and took off her riding boots putting them to the side on a dirty towel. She quietly walks down the hall way and into her room. And crashes onto her bed lays like a star fish exhausted from today.

Well 2125 hope your proud of me again 🤪 anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, with a bit of kissy kissy 😍
Well I'll update as soon as possible 😴
Bye 👋