Chapter 12

Hi everybody, welcome back to Home Well Go! 🙃 now I'm sorry if I get most things wrong in this chapter but just go with the Flo 😘 this book will be completed soon sadly 😔 anyways 😁
Enjoy ❤️
———————
Song: Wake Me Up (Another one of my favourites) RIP Avicii 😔💔 we need you to wake up, we all need you 😭
———————
They trotted into the yard, her arms wrapped around his waist, leaning her head against his shoulder. He halted Elvis and dismounted, then holding Elvis still to let her dismounted safely. She got down and looked her brother in the eye, he just rolled his eyes and led Elvis to where he usually ties him up. Today was the day of Maid of the island, Pip was entering, Marcus had offered that she could do it on Monty but she refused and said it was time that she finally would get back on Apollo. She walked over to his stable and peaked her head through the door, he lifted his head up from the mix he was eating and he snorted reaching his head other and let her stroke his muzzle. She giggled and unbuckled the stable door opening it, shutting it behind her. She grabbed his rug from the side of the stable, she lifted it from the hook and heaved it over his back. It was a midnight colour, with a white outline, with a symbol that said 'Bright Fields' on the side of his flank.

She did up the buckles and did the cross underneath his belly and put his tail through

She did up the buckles and did the cross underneath his belly and put his tail through. She untied his lead rope from the clip it was tied to, "walk on" she said leading him out of his stable. Becky walked out with bob and they walked next to each-other, "bob looks freshly groomed" Pip said making Becky look at her "yeah I know, where going to be knights in shining armour" Becky grinned and Bob snorted. Pip just smiled and looked back forward and turned towards the trailers. She saw Marcus walk out of the trailer from loading Monty, the made eye contact and they smiled at eachother. He walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist and leaning his chin on her temple. "You excited for today?" He asked and Pip nodded. "Let's just hope I don't get knocked off in the jousting competition" Marcus chuckled "you won't" he pulled away from there hug and walked back to the stable. Pip shook her head smiling and led Apollo into the massive trailer next to Raven. She tried his lead rope to the hook and stroked his nose, giving him a mint. Raven reached his head over and took one out of her hand. She gasped and laughed when raven flipped his head around. She jumped out of the emergency door and shut it behind her since she was the last one loading for that trailer. Marcus and Pin shut the back door to the trailer and Pip hoped in at Front. Only 3 could travel in this trailer so Her, Marcus and Pin all road together. After they had all got in Marcus started the engine and was the first trailer to go, leading the way out of Bright Fields and to the competition. "So what colour outfit are you going with" Marcus said taking a quick glance at his girlfriend and back at the road. "Well I'm going for black and white, how bout you?" She said smiling at him "blue" she nodded and turned back looking out of the front window.
After around a 30 minute journey, everyone had got out of the trailers and unloaded there horses. Pip led her horse over to the tacking up area, along with the rest of Bright Fields. She tied a note in the black lead rope, tightly so Apollo wouldn't have any chance of escaping. She grabbed her groom kit and grabbed her curry comb, brushing around in circular motions. After Apollo had been groomed she went to go grab her box of tack and her jousting horse outfit. While she carried it back she, saw her old teammates walk next to her Holloway. Callum walked up to her and looked at the side of her face, she tried her best to avoid him. "So how's the new stable going for you? Looks like you lowered your standards" he snarls and Pip just gives him a glare. He stops and she carries on walking, Callum looks back at all the Holloway team and they all looked at her. She popped her box next to Apollo and picked up her medieval saddle pad and slipped it over his back. After putting on the martingale and tightening the girth she stepped back and looked at her trusty steed.