Chapter 13

Hi everybody! 😍 Welcome back to Home Well Go 🤪 gosh I've been uploading long chapters lately 😝 but what can I say except your WELCOME 😅
Anyways 😌
Enjoy ❤️
———————
Song: Chasing The Sun (another one of my favourites)
———————
Pip walked across the yard, leading Bob into his stable for Becky. She was moving at a slower pace than usual, not because of Bob's lazy walk, because she was still shaken from yesterday. She knew being stressed and worried, wasn't good for her health and breathing, but she couldn't stop the feeling. She turned Bob around in his stable and tied a knot in the clip which the lead rope goes on. She pats his and neck and gives him a few mints and walks out, shutting the stable door behind her. Becky ran over and pulled her into a hug, her eyes widened but she slowly wrapped her arms around her. "Thank you!" She pulled away and smiled, pip returning it. Becky walked and away Pip put her hands in her pockets dipping her head down. She hasn't talked to anyone this morning other than the horses, people had tried to talk to her but she ignored them. She heard someone kicking the door coming from her right, she turned her head and saw Apollo flipping his head around trying to get her attention. He stopped when she looked at him and snorted reaching his head out. Pip turned to face him and slowly reached her head out, she put her fingers on his muzzle and softly tickled it. She wasn't scared to go near him anymore, it was just the riding part.. she didn't want to ride him again. She stroked a hand down his long face and he nudged her hand up as a friendly way. She slightly smiled and turned away walking to the tack room. She walked over to the corner where all the saddle and saddle pads where kept. She looked at hers, the green saddle pad glowing with the sun light. It had Apollo with white stitching on the left side. She slightly smiled and ran her finger over it, missing the joy of riding him. She felt someone sit next to her on the blue  couch. She turned her head and looked at the blue eyes staring down at her, she smiled when she knew it was Marcus. "I saw you with Apollo, he seemed more calmer now that he got your attention" he smiles and she nods looking back at his tack. Marcus looked over at the tack and back at her. "You miss riding?" She immediately looked at him and nodded, looking down and fiddling with her fingers. "Well I'm going on a hack with Monty, you could ride with me and him if you look" she looked up and smiled, pecking his lips. He smirked and stood up, walking out of the tack room to go get Monty. Pip grabbed her helmet and walked over to Marcus who was now just checking Monty's girth. He put his foot in the stirrup and flung himself over putting his other foot in the right stirrup. He looked over and motioned for Pip to mount behind him. She walked over and he held out his hand, holding the other one with his hand. She accepts it and pulls her self up onto Monty's lower back. She wraps her hands around her waist and locks her hands together. He looks back to see if she's ready and she nods. He kissed Monty into a swift walk and they made there way to the back fields, past the arena and down the field. They turn around the corner and Monty goes into a active trot, lifting his hooves up and down with the rhythm of sounds. Pip looked around her and saw the silhouettes of trees in the far distance. She felt Monty's stride change was he turned around a sharp corner and took off him the hill. Pips grip tightened around Marcus's waist and she closed her eyes. Everything was a bit shaken, just because of her previous.. fall. He slowed Monty down at the top of the hill and he dismounted before Pip. He put his hands on either side of her waist and he lifts her up, bringing her off of Monty's back. Marcus attached a lead rope to Monty's bridle and led him to a low branch, Tieing a tight not. Pip smirks and walks over to the tree, sitting down and leaning her head back against it. Marcus turns and walks back over to her, sitting next to her. His arm slips around her shoulder and he pulls her into his side. She smiles and watches the birds fly over and the cloud slowly moving. A thought slipped into her mind and she looked down at her grass. She knew why her brother was angry with her, he didn't want her going out with Marcus. He wanted her to be safe from heartbreak but she trusted Marcus and she wouldn't never stop feeling that way. She felt a warm pair of lips kiss the side of her head and she turned her head, looking up into his beautiful blue eyes smiling. He looked back at her and returned the smile and leaned down, pressing his lips against hers. She pulls away and smiles, looking back into the distance. He looked over as well, monty grazing on the grass, blowing the the slight draft of the wind.
-later that evening-
Marcus, Pip and Monty trotted onto the yard, his hooves clanking against the path with loose pebbles on it. They slowed into a walk and dismounted from Monty. Marcus led him into his stable to get untacked and groomed ready to be turned out for the night. Pip walked into the tack room and slipped her helmet off of her head, putting it back on the shelf with the others. She takes her hair out of her pony tail and she lets it fall down her back. Once she straightened it she walked out of the tack room and towards the drive way of the stable. She makes her way up the country lanes up to her home.

Short chapter 😅 deal with it 😔 anyways hope your enjoyed and 😏 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 💚
Bye 👋