Chapter -XV

Sam's POV

I went to Sasha's house for the first time. It was a beautiful big house with three black cars parked in front of it. I went near the door and pressed the calling bell. The door opened and I saw my idol standing in front of me. Without thinking, I hugged him tight.

"Hey man you are hugging me so tightly! You are Sam right ?"

"Ya!... Damn you look so awesome in real! I'm such a big fan of yours... I never ever dreamed that Sasha would be your daughter"

"Ha ha relax and come inside. Make yourself comfortable"

The interiors of the house were really beautiful but my focus completely shifted towards Yash...... My idol!

"Sam I wanted to speak to you about Sasha..."

"Uncle... you don't have to tell anything.... Sorry for interrupting you but let me finish before I get scolded. I think it would be good to say everything and get scolded altogether than saying separately..."

"Smart fellow hmm.. ok go ahead"

"I like your daughter...I was in love with a girl previously and she without realising that I was in love with Sasha hurt her. It's entirely my fault uncle. Adrita is not to be blamed because I chased her for eight years and then idiotically lost her to another guy. After her relationship fell apart she came back to me but I realised that my home was somewhere else and that is Sasha"

"Here.... Is this your simcard?"

"Yes but how did you?"

"I spoke with Adrita... she somehow felt that she had hurt you and sasha so she wanted to let you know that she is not your girlfriend anymore"

When Yash said that, Adrita's last words on the phone came to my head. I realised what she had done. I started crying.

"Oooffff I saw a lot of crying and all on the same day. I'm not saying you to stop crying, but be strong.... Here drink some water"

He came near me and handed over a water bottle. I wiped my tears off and drank water.

"Do you love my daughter?"

"Well I....."

"I know you do....relax... I'm not going to kill you for doing that but there's a condition that if you want to really have my daughter, you should do certain things"

"And they are?"

"You should study music in the college which I tell you and quit your job right away..."

"But...."

"No buts.....Do you want sasha? Then do what I say"

"Hmm okay"

"You need to take this keyboard with you and practise... starting today you are my pupil"

"What! Really! That's an honour for me..... you aren't kidding right?"

"Yash never does that boy.... Now take that korg kross with you and practise hard...Sasha wanted that to be yours anyway. I will come to your house tomorrow to check how you play and also meet your mother to tell about the college stuff as well"

By the time he had mentioned Kross, I hugged him. I was overflowing with happiness. I got to meet my idol, get back my girlfriend and a dream keyboard! All in the same day...