Chapter-IX

Sam's POV

“Seriously Sasha! You’re crazy or what?”

I looked at my phone screen. She was blushing cutely trying to hide behind the puppy doll. I can see that she was not lying. I didn’t know what to say. I just gave a blank look.

I felt butterflies doing gulu gulu inside my stomach and I'm damn sure it was not diarrhoea but love. This time it was more happier than the last time because………. Who would get to be proposed by a girl? And that too by a girl like Sasha? I tried to put on my so called sexy look.

“Well…. I guess the dog you are holding loves you too”

“What…..”

She looked at my eyes and started crying. She tried to hide her tears and smiled at me.

Arey Sasha why are you crying….Did I say something wrong”

“No…It’s that I wanted to hear that kinda word for a very long time”

“Really? You had feelings for me?”

“I was attracted to you from the start because of your shyness and the way you blurt out things inappropriately but since you and Adrita were.. you know”

I stared at her. Sasha had a crush on me? Damn! I was so confused because she was actually the one who helped and wanted me to get along well with Adrita.

“Why did you take so many efforts to get me back along with Adrita then?"

“Because… Sam….. I love you”

As she said, tears formed in my eyes. I acted like I was having a cough and tried to wipe away the stupid drops which fell out of my eye. Big boys are not supposed to cry Sammy!

Sasha took the phone and kissed the camera perhaps. It felt that I really had received a kiss on my lips. I blushed like a mad guy. She was actually even more romantic compared to what Adrita was. Not that I’m comparing with her but damn this feels so good!

“Sammy you didn’t say what I had said to you yet”

“Oh I love you huh? I said that already”

“No you didn’t… you just said that my puppy loves me”

“And who is that puppy? Ass Sammy?”

“You’re really a dumb ass Sam”

She pretended to be disappointed. I told her to wait and did something crazy in front of the camera. Thankfully mom was not at home. She started laughing like a mad girl. I was smirking without my knowledge and looked at her as if I was hypnotized.

“Sasha stop laughing!”

“I won’t why.. ha ha look at you … you are so funny”

“I love you”

She suddenly stopped laughing and gave me the most beautiful smile. Damn! You should have really seen her. That was not a smile to forget. It would probably be the best smile in the whole world. She hugged the doll and said in a very feeble yet sweet voice.

“Thank you….I love you puppy”

Sasha's POV

I felt nervous for the first time. I proposed him dammit! But what will he respond? Does he think of me only as a friend? Or would he take me as some rich doll who thinks she could have anything in the world! I tried to hide behind the puppy doll as much as I could. As these thoughts were running on my mind, I saw him waving at me.

“The dog loves you Sasha”

I exclaimed! Didn’t know what to say. It was so sudden. It was the answer that I expected but the moment he said that, I bursted out. I tried to hide my tears as much as I could.

Why the hell am I crying! He said what I wanted at last. Maybe I was too desperate for this word from him. I looked at his hazel brown eyes which unfortunately appeared black in my iphone screen. Ah! How I wish I could meet him right now!

As I was staring at him like a girl who was totally lost, I imagined him kissing me in my lips. I saw his loving sweet face in my iphone and kissed it as if it had transformed into Sam for a second.

“Can you  say the words which I said to you earlier?”

“What? I love you huh? I said already know so no Sasha….. but I can try if you can say that in tamil”

“My Tamil pronounciation is bad and you know it. I can’t use google translate now. I’ll tell later?”

“Okay I will also say those words later then”

“Wait wait… I’ll try Sammy.. Naanga ummai kadalirken” (I love you in a very bad tamil format)

Enadhu! Nee kadal-la irukiya? (What! Are you in the sea?) Ha ha Sasha dear its naan unnai kaadhalikiren (I love you)”

“See you are mocking me! I’m angry on you go!”

As I pretended to get angry, he kept his phone on a stand and signalled me to wait. I saw him scribbling some drawing see me once in a while. All of a sudden he removed his shirt. What the hell is he doing! I should close my eyes. Dammit he has a great body!

Okay I don’t mind staring at him. As I was giggling over the voices in my head, he took a pink t-shirt out of his wardrobe and wore it. He then pinned the drawing on his shirt and wore a mask that happened to be of a dog.  I started laughing at him.

“This dog loves you Sammy” he said in his horrible so called feministic voice. I gave a stare at him. He removed his mask and put on a wig looking weirdly at me trying to do the pout which I usually used to do at school.

“You moron… ha ha....look at you…You cannot be me dear sammy but hey look at you…. you are so pretty with the girl wig though…ha ha”

“Stop laughing you Sassy Sasha!”

Awww pretty name… Assy Sammy… Sassy Sasha… ha ha omg! I cant stop laughing”

“I love you”

I halted for a second. My laughing stopped. I smiled at him. I hugged the puppy doll thinking it was him.

“Thank you Sammy dear…. I love you puppy!”

We spoke for sometime. I don’t remember most of the other things which he said but I’m very sure that it was romantic. I was very happy at last! My mind was jumping with joy.

“Stay away bishes! Sammy is mine Dammit!”