Chapter-II

Sasha's POV

It had been a wonderful year in the US indeed. I got to see dad working in his music studio and everyday he treated me with stuff that I like. No wonder I'm a daddy's princess! It's not that I don't like mom or something but he's maybe a little special.

While I was in India I could only skype him but now I get to visit all the places along with him.

The Stevenson's school in the US was very different compared to the schools which I studied in India. It had all kinds of people and the best thing was that I got more free time than I used to have at Stanes school.

I always used to get a message daily from Sam. It was always fun to text him

"Hey Sammy boy what is your aim in life?"

"I want to be a big musician like Yash. I really admire him you know."

"Yash? Who is he? I haven't heard of music director named so! I know only Anirudh and AR Rahman"

"I'm going to kill you...Hey you know Yash was so talented that Hollywood music star Hans Zimmer took him to the US? He's in your place and works for Hollywood. I'm sure your musician dad may know about him"

"Well you know... You can kill me if you want to... But I can't hide this truth no longer.... The Yash whom you mentioned happens to be my father"

"What the................ I'm not going to believe that unless you prove me"

I sent him a family picture and some photos of me with my dad. It was a great feeling to know that my friend really admired my father. Afterall my dada is the best so no blaming him.

"I still can't get over this... That's why you were tight-lipped about your family. So if your dad is Yash, then your mom must be Shalini the fashion designer. I know all details about your father coz I have read articles about him and a daughter named Rini....but I didn't know about you"

"You see... My dad and mon wants me to have normal childhood and so everyone knows me as Rini (my pet name) but in reality my name is Sasha. Now you know why I don't much reveal much about me and the reason I change schools often"

"So well.... How's your dad? Is he working?"

"Ya ya he's good but busy all the time! Wish he could spend more time with me"

"You should introduce me to your dad sometime. A selfie with him would complete my life"

"Fine fine I will btw... How is Stanes School? This will be you final year of school right?"

"Yes Sasha..."

"Did you see the dare I posted on my profile?"

"Yes it says that I should be your boyfriend for a day"

"So are you going to try or scared enough?"

"Nothing! Its that something is bugging me.....You know Adrita?"

"Yes how can I forget? She was my close friend we still are in touch"

"I love her Sasha and well I kinda messed up with her

"Why did you hide this from me for so long?"

"Well as you know I'm a private person and I'm already sad over what happened"