Chapter -XIII

Sam’s POV

Adrita called me daily. In fact it did feel good when she called or came to me. Was I distracted because Sasha was not there?  Oh God what should I do now.

Adrita is a girl who I loved and I know Sasha really loves me. If I tell no to Adrita, she will get so depressed and Sasha is… What am I going to do!

Whenever I spoke with Adrita there was some kind of guilty consciousness that I was cheating on a girl who truly loved me.

I tried to avoid Sasha and even tried speaking rudely once but she is saying that she will return to India for me with her family.

I don’t think that’s gonna happen anyway because they are well settled family and their parents will certainly dispose of me. After all who am I? Just some random guy who is struggling to get a keyboard.

I went home almost every day thinking about what to do next. I should not have fell in love…. Already this work shit and saving my mother itself is killing me. Now these two girls are calling me daily making it worse.

Should I break up with them? Perhaps I will tell Sasha that I don’t love her anymore because anyway marriage between a star’s daughter and me is never gonna happen.

As I entered home after work, I was surprised to see a girl speaking with my mom. She was a wearing a light blue top with a small black frock and her face was so ……

“Sasha…….?”

“Hi Sammy how are you!”

I was literally flabbergasted. (The implementation of this word is to show that author has learnt some new vocabulary) I don’t know whether I should be happy seeing her.

One side of my heart was like “Damn dude! The girl came for you” And the other side was like “Excuse me Mr.Sam did you forget Adrita?” I was so ashamed of myself.

As I refreshed myself and sat to speak with Sasha, Mom said that she had to sing in a program and left. I was left alone with Sasha near me. As I smiled and sat near her, she hugged me all of a sudden.

I was literally very emotional when she saw me and suddenly gave me that damn look, I realised how beautiful she actually was.

Overflowing with emotions, I wasn’t ready to resist her anymore. I kissed her in the forehead.

“It’s really good to see you Sasha…. You know I..”

Before I could complete my sentence, I saw a girl entering the hall tearing up crying and screaming like a mad girl.

“Adrita…. You are…”

“You son of a bisch………cheating on me with another girl……..Sasha is that you?”

As Sasha stood shocked not knowing what’s going on, Adrita went near and slapped her. What the…….. In a fit of fury, I slapped Adrita so hard that she lost her balance and fell.

“Sam…. You slapped me?”

Adrita started crying and Sasha’s face was almost so red but yet she didn’t cry. I went near and touched her red cheek.

“You both are flucking going to die… how could you do this to me and Sasha I trusted you so much…. How can you”

“I don’t still now understand why you slapped me Adrita”

“I’m his girlfriend bisch how dare you hug and kiss the guy who loves me”

Sasha silently took her bag and left the house running with tears falling down her cheeks. Adrita looked at me and her eyes told what she had to say.

“I never ever imagined that you would do this to me….. where is that box which you have?”

She went inside my room. I tried to stop her but it was futile. She pulled the box out and found that……

“Love letter for Sasha? Waiting for you babe? Teddy…. What is this sam….”

“Well I…….She…”

She threw the letters at my face and held herself from slapping me. She walked out of the room and slammed the door hard.

Sasha’s POV

As I smiled at the way he kissed me, Adrita entered the room all of a sudden crying. Why was she crying? She is now in relationship with Richard right?

As I was looking at her, she came near me and slapped me in hard. Ouch! That really hurts girl! Sam came near me and looked at the cheek where I got slapped. He got so angry that he went and slapped Adrita so hard that she fell down. What in the world is going on!?

“Why did you do this to me Sasha?”

“Well what did I do”

“This guy loves me for eight years still does and why are you trying to separate us bisch

"But I thought........"

Tears fell down my cheeks. I was not angry with Adrita for cursing me or slapping me but when she mentioned that sam loves her, I broke down. I got up took my bag and ran out of the house crying. I reached home. As soon as my mom saw me, she knew that something had happened.

“What happened Sasha? You look so terrible today… wait.. why is this cheek red? Did someone hurt you”

“No ma it's that…… can I see dada”

“He’s not here baby… he will be back soon. Tell me what happened. I can help you sort things out”

I first hesitated but later told mom everything. About Sam, college and what had happened in his house.

“See Sasha I can’t judge who is bad right now. The girl or that boy sam but remember one thing dear be bold and be strong. You are the daughter of Shalini and Yash. We both love you so much. Don’t strain yourself over things like these. You are young and just like your dad, romantic loving yet pathetically emotional. These kind of things happen to everyone in life. Don’t worry about anything and know that your dad and mom are always with you. I will tell your dad about this when he comes. Now pray to God and sleep darling. It will definitely help”

“Thank you mom”

As I hugged her, she made me lie down on her knees and started sliding her hand over my forehead. I felt so sleepy. When I was half asleep, I saw my dad entering the room .

Mom spoke something but since I was sleepy, I didn’t understand any word of it. My dad lifted me up and kissed me in the forehead. I probably smiled in that sleepy state. He placed me in bed and put a blanket over me.

The next day morning, Dad said that he heard about everything and told that he wanted to meet Sam right away.

“But dada he….”

“Don’t speak anything now. You like him right? Anyways I have made a promise that I will meet  and speak with him regarding his studies”

“Okay well… ill give you his contact number. I don’t want to meet him because you know I’ll cry"

Awww don’t be sad..ill try to do what I can. Just give me his number now”