Chapter-11

You know what is the drawbacks of love only you are in a serious relationship. I was always tortured daily by Pixie-cut through phonecall or messages…. Not that she was rude,but so much of calls and messages is a little...no....very annoying.

But whatever… It felt really good to be loved by someone. I made sure that Yash doesn’t know about this because I was afraid that my cousin….and his girlfriend Shalini may think about it. I got a Whats’app call from Gayu at 8pm.

“Hi Mafia baby….. how are you”

“Hey… how many times will you message and call me daily? How do you have so much of balance in your phone?”

“My dad gave me postpaid sim so…he only pays the bills..hihi”

“Here my dad thinks hundreds of times before he gives me a ten rupees note!”

“Ha ha! Maybe your dad thinks that you may even sell his house and property if he closes his eyes”

“Ena nakkal huh?”

“What?”

“Oh you don’t know tamil na? It means whether you are being sarcastic”

“You told that you will teach tamil na? Please teach me….. please”

“No..”

“With cherries on top…. Please”

“No no no no no…”

“Puppy eyes…Pretty please”

“Ok I will teach later gayu…not now! I have some work to do”

“Hey… actually I called to tell you one surprising news!”

“And what is that?”

“Shalini is coming to meet Yash day after tomorrow…”

“Huh why?”

“They are in love silly.. they want to meet each other and stuff..”

“The romance as they show in movies blah..blah..”

“Shut up for a second and listen to me mafia”

“Ok I locked my mouth and threw the key out of my house”

“Ha ha silly.. we both will be coming tomorrow and stay at the same hotel”

“Hmmm..”

“Shalini doesn’t want you to know about meeting Yash it seems”

“Hmmm….”

“I also didn’t tell her that we love each other”

“Hmm…”

“I have told her that I will be meeting a friend in Coimbatore tomorrow.. so can we meet each other tomorrow?”

“Hmmm…”

“Shit Mara speak something…. Open your mouth… Here is the key to your locked up mouth”

“Ha ha…. Yeah thanks Pixie-cut! Well you are welcome here.. Where can we meet?”

“Somewhere Romantic?”

“I know a perfect place…. Just message me the timing and the deatails about when you will arrive okay? I have some work to do so.. gotta go”