Chapter-VI

Sasha's POV

Next day, My dad asked me to come along with him to California which was Miles away.

Mom packed some things into the car and drove the car along with us straight away to a place which every boy and girl in the world would always dream of! Yes you guessed right! It was DisneyLand. I hugged my dad tight.

"You did this for me dada?"

"Obviously! Why would an old man come to place like this...even though I should admit that this place looks awesome as it had been last time"

"Oh you have come here already huh? Alone!?"

"Yes you know one actress wanted me to come along with her badly to visit this place so.."

As my dad winked at me, I saw mom pinch his ear hard. You should have seen my mom's face when my dad was laughing.

"You idiot ...pagal... how dare you say this and laugh! Why didn't you tell me"

"Arey princess I was joking... Just for fun!"

"What just for fun hey? Ok Take this fun as well then"

My mom pinched dada's hands hard. He just hugged back mom. It was sometimes cute to see my own beautiful old couple romancing each other.

As I was deciding on the place where to go, I saw my US friend and my classmate Katie.

"Hey darling you are also coming huh?"

" Yes Sasha.... I saw you and told my parents that I'll be going with you. They are standing right there.."

I waved at Katie's parents and smiled at them. My dad and mom shook hands with my friend and asked stuff which almost all parents do like... hows school? Did you get friends stuff.

"Sasha do you mind if me and mom go together for a walk and you guys can have fun...will that be okay?"

"Yes dada sure but why?"

"Your mom is always busy with her fashion things daily and I can't spend much time with her so... this is like a day out and"

"Ya alright then. You guys have fun! Bye dada... bye mama.... Let's begin our adventure Katie"

We saw Anna and elsa's royal welcome, joined the Disney dance party, watched the live performance of "Frozen" and after the guardians of galaxy dance off we went to "Ariel's gritto" and had some dinner. It was really a day to remember.

"You know.. It was a good thing that I found you here Sasha!"

"Same goes for me Katie.. So why are you here?"

"Well my parents bring me here once a month so... what about you"

"My dad brought me here to make me feel better"

"Why what happened"

"Well it's a long story you know....but since you are my close friend, I can tell you everything"

"Yeah sure do tell me then"

I told her about Sam. She listened to my entire story patiently.

"You know a guy likes you in our school Sasha"

"What?"

"Yes...... you know Josh in our class? He likes you...infact he has told me a couple of times that he is in love with you"

"What? That silent Josh you serious?"

As I stood shocked, Katie showed me the messages which Josh had sent her.

"So are you going to give it a try Sasha? I know he likes you...but all guys are the same once they use us, they throw away and find new ones"

"Well... ya you are right....but I think I got to clarify some things regarding this"

"Ya better do than when it's too late"

The next morning I had some free time at school. I saw Josh standing there with a brunch of friends.

"Josh can we talk?"

"Ya sure... in fact I was thinking to speak with you sooner or later"

"Well yesterday I went to Disneyland along with Katie and..."

"You must be pretty rich to go there well"

"I went with Katie and she told me about you there... is it true?"

"Well Sasha... I have to submit some documents right now so catch you later bye!"

Before I could say another word, he ran off without even looking at my face. He gave that shy smile of his when he saw me again. I got his number from Katie and thought of calling him in the evening.