Ch.31: As You Wish

I'm thinking of ending this book in the next chapter to keep this from going on too long...

There will be a third book though don't worry!

Thanks so much for all of your support!

Here's the next update.

________________________

Jason's POV

Skybrine smirks as Enderlox appears next to him, a matching smirk on his face.

"Myah, Windle, go get the generals." I order.

"But-"

"Please." I cut Myah off.

Windle sighs. "c'mon Myah let's hurry."

The two run off, leaving me to defend my passed out friend.

"That wasn't very smart of you Jason." Skybrine says.

"No it wasn't." Enderlox agrees.

"Ty, Adam, I know your both in there. Don't let a couple of bosses hold you down. Please guys, it's been so hard without you two."

Enderlox scoffs. "Yeah right. The only reason you needed Ty was so he could be your punching bag."

"We love Ty just as much as any other member on the team! Ty please fight the Enderdragon. You fought him once and won, you can do it again."

He winces and squeezes his eyes shut, only to open them again.

I gasp as I stare at his crimson colored eyes.

"J-Jason." he stutters.

"E-End C-Crystal... Destroy it." he adds before his eyes turn purple again.

"Stupid mortal." Enderlox growls.

"Now we're going to have to kill you. It's a same, really, you could've been so useful." Skybrine adds.

"Adam. How do I get Herobrine out of you?" I ask, holding my sword higher.

The white in his eyes fades slightly.

"A-Amulet. E-End." he stutters, before his eyes go back to their soulless white.

"How did you get through to him?" Skybrine growls.

I gulp as footsteps echo throughout the room.

Enderlox and Skybrine exchange looks and an evil grin spreads across their faces.

Windle, Myah and the generals of the Sly army appear a second later as Skybrine and Enderlox turn their heads to me.

Skybrine disappears and reappears next to me, grabbing my arm in a tight grasp.

"Time to go." he whispers and in a flash of white, I'm out cold.

Mitch's POV

I wonder through the hallways, aimlessly staring at the path ahead of me.

A scream pulls me from my aimless wondering.

'The queen!'

I run to where I heard the scream and find a human in a suit, surrounded by a couple of dead squids, swinging an axe at Dawn.

???'s POV

The squids drag me out of the lab room and into a hallway.

They drag me to the back door and hand me my axe.

'Big mistake.'

I take the handle in my hands and swing at the squids holding my arms, killing them both.

Two squid humanoids that were guarding the exit run in with their swords at the ready.

I kill them both and before I can escape, Dawn walks around the corner and screams.

"You." I growl, turning to face her with my bloodied diamond axe.

"Good to see you too. How's your new body treating you?"

I grip my axe tighter. "I liked what I was before."

"Too bad. Your human now. Just be glad I didn't want to add a little squid DNA to the needle."

"Where's the others?"

"They all escaped, thanks to my new servant, Mitchell."

I let a low growl escape my lips before I lunge at the squid queen, swinging my axe at her head.

"What." I growl, swinging at her as she takes a step back.

"Did." she moves back from another swing, fear in her eyes.

"You." I swing and miss her again.

"Do."

"To." I continue to growl, raising my axe as Dawn falls on the floor in front of me.

"Him?!" I roar in rage, bringing my axe down.

There's a blur of black and red and the next thing I know, I'm staring into the eyes of my best friend, his sword blocking my axe.

I stare at him, dumbfounded, as he kicks me back.

I fall on the floor with an 'oof' and my axe slides out of my hand.

"My queen, are you okay?" Mitch asks, helping Dawn off the ground.

"I'm fine, thank you Mitchell."

Dawn brushes herself off and Mitch's gaze turns to me, full of rage and hatred.

I swallow hard and stand, grabbing my axe as I do.

He starts to storm towards me, his sword in his clenched, white colored, fist.

"Mitchell no." Dawn says sternly.

Mitch stops in his tracks and glares at me.

"What the nether did you do to my friend you f*cking b*tch!?"

Dawn's eyes fill with anger and she turns to Mitch.

"Mitchell."

"Yes my queen?" he asks, turning to face her.

"Kill him."

Mitch turns back to me, his crimson red eyes filled with fury.

"As you wish."