Ch.9: Threats

Okay....um.... WHAT THE NETHER?!?! 900 READS ON BOOK ONE?! THATS THE MOST READS I'VE GOTTEN ON A STORY EVER! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And as a thanks... I kill more people >:3

Ian's POV

Quentin and Jason join me in the living room after tending to Lancey's wounds, sitting on the couch in front of me with sad expressions glued to their faces.

"Did you find out what happened in the End?" I ask.

"Somewhat..." Jason trails off.

"What?"

"Lancey said that Enderlox attacked them."

"Who?"

"Enderlox. Apparently the Enderdragon found a way to possess Deadlox." Quentin explains.

"So he's possessed?"

They nod sullenly.

"What happened to Bodil, Bashur and Dakota?" I ask.

"Lancey said that Bodil had been killed before anyone, but he didn't know about it till after he fell from the tower. Bashur was killed before Lancey could reach the bottom of the tower to save him and Dakota was knocked off to fall to his doom. Lancey got lucky and only fell half way down, resulting in his leg being broken." Jason explains.

"Sounds like they had some gruesome deaths..." I trail off.

"Any news on Seto?"

They shake their heads.

"No. He doesn't seem to be waking up soon. Jerome and Mitch are both in their rooms just so you know." Quentin reports.

I nod and sigh. "What happened to the MCFinest group?"

"All pushed into the void."

I curse under my breath.

"Okay. We'll break the news to everyone tomorrow. I'm going to go to bed."

"K night Ian."

"Night."

I yawn and walk up to my room, falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Jerome's POV

"Jerome." Someone whispers, shaking me lightly.

Their touch is warm.

"Jerome, Biggums wake up." they whisper again.

I groan and open my eyes lazily, Mitch's face inches from mine.

His red eyes meet mine instantly.

"Biggums what time is it?" I moan.

"That doesn't matter. I need to talk to you about something." he says, his voice urgent.

I sigh and pull myself up so I can sit up against my pillows.

"What is it?" I yawn.

"Jerome... I-I..."

"Come on Mitch, what is it?"

He sighs. "Jerome. I'm part blaze."

(To those of you who jinxed it/read the comments XD)

Sky's POV

I groan and sit up, my muscles stuff from sleeping on a bad mattress.

'Sleep well budder god?'

I curse under my breath. "Herobrine. What do you want from me?"

'I'm coming back for you. You will be mine again and there will be no sorcerer to hold me back.'

I ball my hands into fists. "What do you mean by that?"

'Your friend is in a coma isn't he? He can't do anything while he's like that.'

"You better not hurt him." I growl.

'You can't do anything about it. Your stuck with Sky Army's worst nightmare while I'm waiting to be released from this prison of a piece of jewelry.'

"My amulet?"

A squid bangs on the bubble wall.

"Be quiet in there!"

I flick it off.

'Feisty are we?'

"Shut up." I hiss.

He chuckles. 'Enjoy your free will while you have it, cuz once I'm out, you won't have it ever again.'

A/N

Good thing I wasn't serious about killing more people in this chapter XP

I have something evil in mind for the next couple chapters... Enjoy my insanity >:3