Ch.13: Enderlox's Pet

Last update till next Saturday/Friday... Sorry guys :/

Please let me know what all I can add/remove/change... I love hearing from you guys and your opinions mean a lot to me.

Let me know how I can make this story better plz.

Say anything, I won't be offended.

Jerome's POV

Enderlox teleports us to a dungeon in the End, leaving Mitch alone to process what hurt happened.

"That was too close, Jerome. Don't let him get inside your head." Enderlox warns, opening a cell door.

I whimper in response and reluctantly get inside the cell.

"Herobrine will come get you when he's free. In the meantime, you'll have to stay here."

I curl into a ball in the corner of the room, making myself comfortable.

Enderlox smiles at me. "Good boy Jerome."

Sky's POV

I sit in my cell, staring out at the water surrounding the castle.

I'm still recovering from whatever Dawn had done to me.

Dawn.

The first love of my life.

The only girl I would do anything for to make her happy.

Now, I could care less what happens to her.

She betrayed me, her kingdom and her species for a creature who can't even count!

It disgusts me.

Just like whatever she did to me...

I shiver at the thought.

She would've had me wrapped around her finger if I had caved.

Man, I was so close to falling too.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually glad that Herobrine stepped in.

If it meant being controlled by Herobrine to escape Dawn, I would accept it in a heartbeat.

Come to think of it... that's probably why I'm here.

"That sneaky b*stard!" I exclaim, finally snapping out of my trance.

The squids outside my cell bang on the door and yell at me to be quiet.

"F*ck off b*tches." I growl.

The two guards look at each other and smirk.

They turn their heads back to me, malice written all over their faces.

They open the door and slap cuffs on my wrists, leading me into a white room.

"Where are you taking me?" I growl.

"We're teaching you a lesson." One of them mumbles as we reach the middle of the room.

They throw me to the ground and attach chains to my cuffs, which attach to two small hooks in the ground.

"Go get the things. I'll guard the prisoner." the humanoid who had growled at me demands.

The other one nods and runs out of the room, leaving me alone with the first humanoid.

A feeling of unlimited power courses through my body and Herobrine's haunting voice booms in my head.

'Ready or not. Here I come.'