50:One amazing holiday

Zac's pov

We packed our bags and went to the airport. We had a three-hour flight to attend for our beach holiday. She was so peaceful and I would feel bad if I woke her up.

So, I put everything in the car got a pillow and a blanket, I took her to the car and we were on our way. She worked things out with her friends at the party last night and I was happy.

Our friends joined so we're one big group of friends now. They eventually came around to the idea of us dating. They had no choice but to accept it, it's her life not there's.

Our drive was quiet and boarding the plane didn't take long either. We were now on our way to our best holiday ever. We deserved it we had one though year behind us.

Next year it's graduation and I think the best way to be prepared is to rest enough. Well not that we'll be resting much while we're here because there are a lot of parties to attend.

To say I was bored was an understatement because I really didn't have anything to do. I glanced at her sleeping so peacefully.

She was truly an angel from heaven. I can count my lucky stars that I have her she's, my world. To think I wanted her to stay out of my way now I can't imagine life without her.

"(Amelia) Babe why are you staring at me, it's creepy."

"(Zac) I can't help it you're so beautiful."

"Babe stop it."

"Never you deserve to hear it."

"You're going to make me blush."

"Why?"

"Because you're giving to many compliments."

"So, what I'm hearing is that I should stop."

"No."

"Then why are you complaining."

"Whatever Zacky stop judging me."

"I'm not judging you I'm just saying."

"If you say so."

She put a movie on for us and she laid her head down on my shoulder. I couldn't wait to explore Florida. The best part was I had an amazing girl to do it with.

After three hours we landed and went to the hotel, got food and off to bed it was. We had the biggest room might I add that there was a fight about who slept where.

It's only fair that we get the biggest room we paid for the holiday, not them.

The next day

Amelia's Pov

"(Zac) Morning babe, did you sleep well?"

"(Amelia) Morning yes and you?"

"Yes, thank you."

"That's good, breakfast?"

"Yes please, I'm starving."

"That's what I like to hear, let's eat."

"What are we going to do today?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

"How is that fair."

"Well, it's not unfair."

"Whatever just shut up."

"What did you just say."

"I said shut up, why?"

"You're going to pay for those words."

"No, I won't, no Zacky stay away."