46: Me bad, always 😏

I woke up with one hell of a headache. I'm guessing it has something to do with me drinking last night. Alcohol is a very bad thing I'm telling you but so is Zac and still we choose the things we're addicted to.

We all have something we're addicted to and if I have to be honest, I'm kind of addicted to Zac. He's like this drug you can't get enough of or at least a drug I can't give up. Anyway, enough of my preaching, I cuddled with Zac before we had to get up.

"(Zac) Morning princess."

"(Amelia) Morning babe."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Quite and you?"

"Can't complain, so I see you didn't get up."

"I didn't, thoughts you'd like cuddles."

"I'm glad you thought of that cause this is nice."

"So, in a few weeks, we're done with this school year."

"It's scary right?"

"Yes, we'll make it through next year, right?"

"Princess we can do anything we put our minds to if you believe we have a strong relationship then you don't have to worry."

"Your right I love you and that's what's important."

"Just as much as you love me, I love you now let's get up we'll be late."

"I suppose we have to."

We got up finished and went to school. I said goodbye and made my way to my locker. I saw Zayn standing waiting.

"(Amelia) You waiting for me?"

"(Zayn) Of course, have you told them yet?"

"No, I don't know how to."

"Well, you'll have to do it soon, you can't keep it a secret forever."

"Why not?"

"Just tell them before they find out from someone else. They're going to be pissed at you if they don't hear it from you."

"You think it's easy, don't you?"

"Yes, it is."

"No, it's not because they'll judge me and ask me what I was thinking."

"Yes, they might but since when do you care what they think?"

"You know what I don't expect you to understand because you never do. I'm trying to do this in the best way possible so that we keep the peace."

"I get that."

"Do you because it doesn't seem like it?"

"I'm only trying to help you, Amelia."

"I appreciate it really I do but don't pressure me please."

"I can't do that."

"Why not may?"

"Because you have to tell them it's better that way."

"Well give me time, okay, you're not the one having to tell them, are you?"

"No, I'm not."

"Precisely."

I left him standing there, who does he think he is pressuring me like that. He's got no idea how difficult it is, because every girl he's had was probably not an enemy of the group. In my case, Zac's an enemy so it doesn't exactly give me an advantage.

He'll understand but they won't. I mean it's not my fault, I can't choose who I fall in love with. Anyway, I made my way to class, which was boring though. Come to think of it when was class ever fun.