10: Trouble magnet

I woke up and went through my daily routine. I then went downstairs and made coffee I figured that waking Zac up with a cup of coffee would be better than to just yelling wake up. So original Amelia, I'm proud of you.

I finished the coffee and I made my way to the living room. I then put down the cup on the table hoping it would wake him. As I wanted to take a seat, I heard him speak.

"Morning princess, thanks for the coffee oh and thank you for last night. I'm surprised you let me stay."

"Morning Zacky, it's a pleasure. I couldn't stand spending another night alone if I didn't need to."

"Come here."

He pulled me and I ended up falling on top of him, oh my gosh we're so close to one another it scared me, I needed personal space...........(hyperventilation)

"That's better you know you're so damn cute Amelia."

"I am?"

"Yeah, goodness. The way those words just roll off those full pink lips. Gosh, it drives me nuts."

"Stop it, you'll make me blush."

"Maybe I should give you a reason to blush. Damn those lips look so delicious."

"No, you need to get up now or we're going to be late."

"I can't, remember your lying on top of me, silly."

"It was your idea to pull me over."

"Fair is fair, if I didn't do it, I would have never held you in my arms."

"Says who?"

"I say so and it's the truth."

"You know you make me sound like some awful monster but I'm not."

"I do? So sorry princess."

We then stayed silent for the remainder of the morning. I made breakfast we ate and left for school. What a crazy morning who knew that having Zac Dempsey in your house would be so much fun.

I got my things from my locker and went to first. This period was going to be boring since none of my friends were with me. So, we got worksheets I finished the work and laid on my arms until the bell rang. I then went to second that went by third as well and now were at lunch.

I once again saw Meg and Justin being lovey dovey so I decided to ask if they were in fact together or not.

"Are you guys a couple and where's the rest of the group?"

"(Meg speaks) Yes we are and their writing test so they won't be joining us anytime soon."

"That's great should I leave and give you privacy or what?"

"No, no stay it's okay."

"So when did this happen?"

"Friday on our way home from the tracks."

"That's nice I'm happy for you guys."

"Awww thanks Amelia."

"My pleasure."

Lunch was quiet we spoke here and there. Justin and Meg were mostly talking and I kept quiet only answering when they asked me something. So, lunch went by and I was on my way to science I didn't wait for Justin and Meg I just made my way to class.

I was almost there when Zac stopped me. He asked me if Ryan had come to speak to me and I asked why but he wouldn't answer me. So, the bell rang for class and I went and sat down.

Science went by and I was on my way to history when I saw Ryan charging for me. What now? What have I done wrong this time? He then shoved me against the wall and stood in front of me. I could see the fury in those green eyes if I'm not mistaken, they turned even greener.