20. Some people are just beautifully wrapped boxes of shit

[ Copyrighted to MrsSociopath© ]

“Rule 1: if you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it. Rule 2: if you do not ask, the answer will always be no. Rule 3: if you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.” Kris told Jack as he kept looking at one of the skater boys that were skating around the tarmac. 

Kris had come into school and had found a terribly love sick Jack peering at a boy with a buzz cut and a stud in his lip. It took Kris a moment to realise that it was Dylan, one of the skater boys she had met when she had first decided to take an adventure out to the tarmac. Apparently, Jack had been crushing on Dylan for months now. 

After he had explained the entire thing to her, she had automatically dragged him to the back of the school to where the entire skater guys hung out before sitting him down on a bench and giving him the pep talk of his life. However, even after thirty minutes of pep talk Jack was still sitting where he was and not moving.

Kris sighed and played with the hem of her black leather skirt she was wearing. She had completed her looks with thigh high black socks a black AC/DC tank top and her Dr Martins. It was a total contradiction to Jack who was wearing a pink I am a Barbie Girl top and skinny jean and daps. 

“I can’t do it!” Jack cried into Kris’s shoulder dramatically. “Cant I just date you? We shared an awesome kiss when you first got here!” Kris considered it for a moment before saying- 

“Deacon will murder you,” and pecking the boy on the cheek. Jack whimpered and leant his head in Kris’s lap. She absentmindedly stroked his bleach blonde hair in a friendly way. 

“Damn that boy and his annoyingly hot build, annoyingly masculine height and scarily cute eyes!” 

“Hey!” Kris yelled and slapped him at the back of the head. “Back off man!” 

“Ouch,” Jack rubbed his head before settling it back in Kris‘s lap. “So are you together now?” he asked. 

“I actually have no idea,” Kris mumbled. 

“How can you have no idea?” Jack asked. 

“Who has no idea of what?” Cas asked suddenly appearing from behind Kris. She jumped onto the bench next to Jack and looked up at Kris who was sitting on the tabletop expectantly. Kris took a moment to admire her outfit. She had a vest on with a funny Godzilla cartoon and bright green skinny jeans. Then she spotted the dark emerald scarf and her eyes saddened slightly.

“Krissy has no idea if her and Deacon are an item or not,” Jack told Cas interrupting Kris has thought process.

“Ok do you guys kiss?” Cas asked looking Kris dead in the eye.

“Yes.” 

“A lot?” 

“That is not your business.” 

“So yes basically. Do you talk?” 

“Yes.” 

“Does he get jealous when you talk to other guys?” 

“Yes…” Kris mumbled. Saying he was jealous was a complete understatement. Deacon had started a fight in The Cherry Patch over her. He had nearly broken a dudes arm for sliding a fiver dollar bills into her cleavage. He got into a fight with his best friend just for suggesting something sexual between the two of them.

“Then you’re dating,” Cas, stated simply. 

“Shut up,” Kris murmured. 

“No seriously…-”