5. You'd screw your own sister for a slice of cake!

[ Copyrighted to MrsSociopath© ]

Kris stared at the group of people that Adam had just introduced her too and she realised that she was sitting at the outcast table. It was that one table that you see in films that have a mixture of people on, pretty awesome people but the kind of people that didn't fall under a category, the type if people that no one wanted to hang around with. They were Kris's type of people.

Directly in front of her was a boy with bright blonde hair that looked almost white, with dark green eyes, they completely contrasted each other. He wore a tight bright pink hello kitty t-shirt and black baggy skater trousers. His bright blue beanie sat a couple of inches in front of his tray of food. He was called Jack.

Next to him was a dark coloured girl with red and orange and purple dreadlocks running down her back. She was wearing so many layers that Kris wasn't entirely sure if the girl was skinny or fat, either way it didn't really matter. Her name was Clarice.

Opposite Clarice was a Chinese boy that wore the thickest glasses that Kris had ever seen, but it magnified his blue eyes amazingly well. He wore a blue button up shirt and crème chinos with some fancy looking shoe that Kris could not identify. He had told her that his name was Chi right after he had given her a hand shattering hand shake.

Then last of all there was ginger girl with delicate looking skin that sat right next Adam, or if Kris was being fair trying her best to squish her way onto Adams lap. It seemed to be obvious to everyone with eyes that the girl liked Adam, well everyone but Adam. The girl wore a yellow summer dress and introduce herself as Annabelle. Kris had also took note of the way that the girl sent her daggers when Adam had pushed her to sit next to him at there table.

"So you're the new girl?" Jack said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh my days is that what everyone is going to call me from here on out? Don't you people got anything better to call me?" Kris said exasperated as she took a big bite of her apple. Jack grinned and looked the girl over in front of him.

"The girl got attitude," Jack said looking over at Adam. "I like her."

"Unfortunately for you she doesn't have a dick," Clarice said leaning her elbows on the table.

"Well not one that we know about," Annabelle jabbed.

"Hey pussy cat," Chi tapped Annabelle on the nose as if she were in fact a misbehaving cat. "Put away the claws, she aint done you no harm." Annabelle merely huffed and looked away as if she had better things to be doing. Kris resisted the urge to press the matter, it was her first day, she couldn't go and hit the first girl that was bitchy to her. She had to rise above them.

"Hey Annabelle," Kris gave the ginger head girl a coy smile. "I believe the place for cat fights is in the streets, but unfortunately for you that's also were the prostitutes belong. Oh wait I forgot, that's your job on the side. I thought you looked familiar." She sent the girl a cheeky wink.

Annabelle bristled and turned every shade of red in the colour chart.

"And how would you have seen her unless you were on the streets as well?" Jack rose an eyebrow at Kris.

"Well I'm not going to deny that," Kris smirked and took another bite of the apple.

Jack whistled long and low, then bobbed his eyebrows up and down. "Damn, I like her a lot."

"Back off man," Adam said shooting Jack a warning look.

"Hey I'm just saying, I may like the sausage but the muffin is just as fine for me," he picked up Kris's hand delicately and placed a kiss on it. "Especially one with a mouth as naughty as this one." Kris simply sat there in shock. She thought he was gay and there he was slobbering on her hand practically claiming that they were going to giving each other blow jobs in the girls bathroom.