12. Your opinion is irrelevant, cause I don't like you

[ Copyrighted to MrsSociopath© ]

Kris had used Cas’s phone to give her dad a ring and telling him that she was going over a friends house for tea. He was overly pleased to hear that his little girl had in fact made friends at this new place. A little place deep down inside of him he hoped that this new friend would replace Grace. But he knew that it wasn’t going to happen. 

Kris had Cas on her back while Cas was babbling on about some Korean dude called Ren who apparently looked like a woman but could still be compared to an Adonis. Kris was most likly wondering what this girl was on. You’re probably wondering why Cas was on Kris’s back. Well the price for Kris being able to use Cas’s beloved phone, which she didn’t love nearly as much as her tablet but came in a roughly close second, Kris had to give Cas a piggy back ride home. 

That was how Frank was introduced to Cas. She had started singing random things while trying to clamber onto Kris’s back. It had reminded Kris of a tyrannosaurus clambering on top of a mini cooper. Crushing. 

“What’s that?” Frank asked when he heard Kris moan out in pain when Cas kneed her in the ass accidentally. 

“Oh shit that was an accident!” Cas cried out now perched carefully on Kris back. Kris shot a dirty look over her shoulder. 

“Kris? You still there kiddo?” Frank called down the phone. 

“Hi!” Cas screamed down the phone. “Are you a bald dad or are you one of the ones that have hair?” Cas asked curiously. 

“Um, I have hair?” Frank replied, but it sounded like he wasn’t even sure of the fact himself. Kris confirmed it to Cas who was grinning like a maniac. 

“That’s so cool! Can I brush your hair some time?” Cas asked and Kris nearly dropped Cas as she double over laughing at this random questioning that was happening between her new friend and her father. 

“If you’d like?” again Franks voice came out unsure. 

“Omo! Yes!” Cas screamed like a girl on Christmas. “Kamsahabnida!”

“Omo? As in oh my god, right?” Kris asked over her shoulder. Cas patted her head fondly. 

“Why well done my little Padawan,” Cas giggled. “The force is strong in this one... Aw you look adorable with scruffy hair.” Kris moved her head out of the line of patting that Cas seemed to be enjoying too much. 

“Whose scruffy looking?” Kris smirked back quoting Star Wars once again. Han Solo was Kris's favourite character. She had worshipped the man since she was eight. Cas grounded a hard flicked the back of the girls head. 

“Kris?” Franks voice echoed through the phone again. Kris eyes widened completely forgetting about her dad on the end of the phone. She placed the phone up to her ear again knowing Cas would hear every word cause the phone was constantly on loud speaker. Cas broke it last month and the loudspeaker button had jammed. 

“Hey dad, sorry was kind of distracted,” Kris said sheepishly. 

“Its ok... laser brain,” Frank smirked quoting another line from Star Wars that Princess Laya used to offend Han Solo.

“Ok now stop it,” Kris groaned. “Look you’ve started him off now!" Kris scolded her friend. Cas merely shrugged looking completely innocent. 

“Kiddo, your new friend… she’s… odd,” he whispered. "She also kind of scares me. What is this obsession she has with hair? Do you ever have normal friends? None of your friends back home were normal either," Cas grinned happily at this new found information. Kris giggled.