endings and goodbyes

29.12.2018
8:45 PM
Hello everyone!
Whew, it's been a while. Maybe a couple months since I last updated. How have you all been? Had a nice Christmas, if you celebrate it?

I first started this book one night in 2017. I had been scrolling through Wattpad as usual, and all of a sudden a thought came to my head: 'Why don't I start a book?' I had always liked literature, and this would be a good learning experience. When I wrote my first chapter timidly saying hello to the world, I had no idea that the book would grow into what it has today. And for that, I have you, my lovely readers to thank.

You guys have been the best. Your comments always brightened up my day, your enthusiasm for our BTS boys was infectious, and you were overall such a sweet and nice audience, and I have loved every moment of our time together.

However, time passes quickly, and things change fast. I know I'm not the best writer, but I truly loved crafting each and every chapter for you guys. However, that is just not there for me anymore. I still love BTS, and I will always love them, but growing up means exams, difficult life choices, and all that boring shiz. I've got too much of that on my plate unfortunately to be able to write anything decent anymore.

Ah, how I wish to return back to the first years of my high school life, when I wasn't stressed and depressed and actually had motivation to do things!

Anyway, enough about me. I congratulate you if you've made it this far without getting bored. To put all of this in a nutshell:
-I love you guys
-I love BTS
-I will never forget our time together

Who knows, I might return to this book someday, just to drop a surprise chapter on y'all. I'm quirky like that ;P

But seriously. This has been an amazing experience. Thank you all so much.

I'd like to end off this amazing journey with a quote from an amazing man:

"Everyone suffers in their life. There are many sad days. But rather than sad days, we hope to make better days. That's what makes us live. That's what makes us dream."
~ Kim Namjoon (RM)

Thank you, and goodbye :)