video games and unhealthy snacks

Jungkook stared through his glasses, eyes trained to the screen of his computer. It was 11:30 at night, but nothing was going to stop the winning streak he had been keeping up for the last 3 hours.

"Just a little bit longer..."

Jungkook ran behind a player from the enemy team, and attacked. The enemy was already on low health, so they were fairly easy to fight.

Just as Jungkook managed to kill the enemy, a yellow light flashed across his screen, and the word 'Victory!'  shone proudly from the monitor. The young singer grinned victoriously, and shoved a fistful of crisps in his mouth before exiting the game.

"Manager hyung isn't going to be happy if you keep eating those"

The singer looked over at his door, and saw Taehyung standing there, arms crossed.

"Why do you look so mad, hyung?"

"I was on the enemy team of the quick play game you just won..."

Jungkook looked at the elder, confused. Then, a look of realisation dawned across his face.
"Oh yeah. You changed your game name to Tata because a fan recognised you through the voice chat"
Jungkook snickered and Taehyung sighed dramatically, before throwing himself onto Jungkook's bed.

"I can't believe you would betray me like this. My own Overwatch companion defeating me is unacceptable. If  this happened in competitive mode, you would've been so dead"

Jungkook smiled his signature bunny, smile, eyes crinkling and teeth glistening in the harsh light of his computer.

Taehyung stopped and stared, as he did sometimes when the younger boy looked particularly handsome. It had become a habit of his ever since the HYYH era, when the effects of puberty started to become apparent on the maknae's face.

In an effort not to seem creepy, Taehyung broke out in his own boxy smile, jabbing the younger in the side.
"I'm being serious. If I see your name flash up on the winning team of a competitive game, I will personally disconnect all of your computer's cables"

Jungkook laughed, a laugh that had surprisingly stayed the same ever since he was 15, and turned round to face his computer.

"You're free to watch me and learn a few things from the master, hyung"
"The disrespect!" Taehyung said jokingly, but watched Jungkook's computer screen anyway, admiring how the younger looked from the back. Yes, this habit was weird, but he didn't really care.

"This is what a peaceful night looks like" he elder singer thought to himself, grabbing a can of Mountain Dew and watching the younger play. It might seem strange to anyone else, Taehyung thought, but watching Jungkook in his element was really something he could do for a long time and never get bored of.

I play Overwatch so thankfully I didn't have to research anything.
@JainzzKookie requested taekook. I am open to any of your requests, so comment or DM me if you want to see your ship written!
Thanks for reading as always, and bye bye!