migraines and long nights

Jin knew something was wrong.

Just like the way Spider-Man could sense danger, Jin's maternal instincts tingled whenever something was off with any of the members.

It was a sense that came almost naturally to him-he knew them well enough to have an almost unnatural connection to all of them. Maybe it was paranormal, who was to know?

So, lying in his bed at approximately 1 in the morning, Jin decided to investigate the source of this weird vibe he was getting from an unknown member of his beloved band.

Padding quietly across the dorm as to not wake up any other members, the singer decided to check on his dongsaengs from the youngest to the oldest, since the younger ones were always a bit more vulnerable.

Just then, as he was making his way to a bedroom, he heard a crash from the bathroom, followed by a string of curse words that would put a sailor to shame. Jin tutted at the use of such vulgar language under his roof and walked over to the bathroom quietly to see who was up so late.

Seeing that the door was unlocked, he gently pushed it open, to reveal Jungkook crouching down, trying to collect various medicines from the floor. The maknae froze and turned to Jin, a guilty look on his face.

Jin took in the way Jungkook's facial features seemed to be more tense than his normal carefree expression. His youngest dongsaeng was visibly in pain, and Jin felt bad immediately.

"Jin hyung, I'm so sorry for-"
He was interrupted by the stern glare Jin was giving him.
"Jungkook ah, what did I tell you this morning when you said you had a minor headache?"
"To go take tablets, hyung"
"And did you do what I asked you to?"
"...no, hyung"
"And now, tell me, yes or no, do you have a full blown migraine?"
"..."

Jin took the silence as a yes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to miss out on anything we were doing today..." The youngest member looked so guilty, Jin decided to let him off the hook, for now. The older male searched around in the pile of medicines and tablets on the floor, until he found a specific brand that Yoongi used when he stayed up at his computer too late and had to have a quick cure for his raging migraines. He was sure the older rapper wouldn't mind if Jungkook took one.

"Take one of these with water. If it doesn't get better in the next half hour, tell me, and I'll do something about it"

Jin smiled at the maknae, and turned to leave. He wished he could do more for his pained dongsaeng.

"Jin hyung..."

Jin turned around to see Jungkook with a grateful smile on his face.

"Thank you"

Jin smiled back at the youngest member of the band, and ruffled his hair affectionately before going back to his bedroom to prepare to stay awake until half past one.

thanks u guys for being patient and putting up with my bad updating skills ':)
this was finished at 1:30 am so forgive any mistakes i didn't check very thoroughly:(
who should be in the next chapter? share your thoughts, tell me honestly what you think, it would be much appreciated :D
well until next time :)