guitars and espressos

The bell above the door tinkled cheerily as a tall, purple-haired man walked in. He gave an order before throwing himself down onto a chair in a corner, before casting a wary glance around the random coffee shop he had just entered. It looked pretty laid-back, with dull but calming colours crossing the walls and uncovered light bulbs hanging from the ceiling, giving the place a kind of retro feel.

His espresso came, and he relished in the rich smell it gave off. He loved places that could make decent coffee, unlike chain brands. Their coffee was basically hot water, Nescafé, and heaps of sugar. He shuddered at the mere thought of drinking from a place like Starbucks.

As his eyes wandered across the cute coffee shop, he noticed a sign: "Only for one night, Jungkook!" a young man walking across to a small stage in the corner of the room, carrying an... acoustic guitar? This place did live music? The man watched as he sat on a stool, looked nervously round at the almost full café, put the guitar on his lap, and began to play.

It was one of the most beautiful things he had ever heard, and seen, for that matter, the man thought as the first noted floated around. His fingers glided across the frets magically, and as the man closed his eyes and leant back in the chair, the strong smell of espresso, and the soothing tones of the guitar got to him, and before he knew it, he was drifting off.

The man awoke to someone tapping his shoulder timidly. He opened his eyes to see the same cute young man that was playing the guitar currently leant over the chair he was sitting on. The guitarist stood up straight and blushed furiously when he realised the purple-haired man was awake.
"Um, the cafe is closing and I didn't think you want to be here all night, so I thought I should-"
He was interrupted by the purple-haired man leaning over to him and whispering sweetly into his ear,
"The piece you did was beautiful."

The guitarist froze, and the man smiled warmly, before bidding him goodbye, turning up the collar of his coat and heading up into the cold night.

I'm back :)
I'm learning guitar right now so I decided to write an AU story, which I have never done before, so hopefully it isn't too cheesy.
I wrote about RM as promised ;)
The coffee shop kind of reminds me of Central Perk, so I wanted to make it similar but originality is important     (-L-)
Anyway, thanks for reading, and I will probably have the next chapter up soon ε(*'ω