cold drinks & siestas

The A.C whirred, working hard to get rid of the humid, clammy air that was currently dominating the dorm. However, in the words of a very hot and bothered Jimin, a pocket fan could've done a better job, since no one was feeling any better. Melted bags of ice littered the floor, along with ice lolly wrappers, as no one could be bothered to walk a few seconds to get to the bin. Normally, Jin would've been complaining, but the sweltering heat had worn down his usual motherly nature, and he couldn't even be bothered to talk, let alone take the rubbish on the floor to the kitchen. It was just one of those summer days where Mother Nature seemed to be working against mankind, trying to make people as pissed as possible.

The door suddenly slammed open, and Hoseok stumbled in, followed by Namjoon, who looked like he was ready to hurt anyone within a five metre radius.
"Half an hour" the rapper whispered, his voice husky. "Half an hour is how long it took for this person to choose out drinks"
Jin patted his arm sympathetically, leading him gently to the couch where he sat down with a thud, waking up Taehyung.
Hoseok passed Namjoon as quietly as he could, making his way to his room.

He opened the door to find Jungkook.

"Hyung... what are you doing here?"

It was obvious the cute maknae had just woken up, as he had the most extreme bed hair the rapper had ever seen, and his eyes were puffy from sleep.

"Ah, sorry Jungkook. I'm so tired I came into your room by accident." The rapper rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, and turned around to leave, but he felt a hand being fisted around the fabric of his shirt.
"Hyung, stay here for a minute. We can watch a movie or something..."
Hoseok's eyes widened in surprise. The sweltering heat had made Jungkook drowsy enough to be as affectionate as he had always wanted the maknae to have been. The rapper screamed internally before casually walking over to the small T.V and putting on some kind of anime movie. He knew Jungkook liked those. However, he never got to see the end of it as he felt asleep halfway in.

A bright ray of light invaded Hoseok's eyes as he woke up. He tried to stretch, but found that he had a weight on his shoulder. He smiled his signature sunshine smile as he figured out who that weight belonged to. He carded his hands softly through the sleeping maknae's hair, before gently laying him down on the bed.

The youngest of the group liked to act mature, but they all really knew how young he was. It was at times like this when he could finally act his age. The sweltering heat may not have been the most ideal weather, but Hoseok was thankful for it.

I just keep on writing about the rapping line ( ε )
Should I do Namjoon next?
Share your thoughts.
Thanks for reading (〜 ̄▽ ̄)