CHAPTER 32: X files

👁️

2 years ago....

SEUNGMIN POV

I was inside the airport and waiting for my flight to England. I feel so nervous, I know this is not the first time I will travel and live alone but this will be my first time staying in Europe. I open my phone and hoping for hyunjin calls.

Yes, I was waiting for his call, cause I receive Yugyeom hyung message telling me that Hyunjin got my letter for him.

I was currently staring at my reflection on the restroom mirror when hyunjin called me. I immediately answer it. But-

"Jinnie?"

"Seungmin I-"

Someone bump into me hard, which cause me to stumble into one toilet cubicle and worst case scenario for my phone to slip on my hands and falls directly on the toilet bowl.

I was staring at my phone on the bowl in disbelief with hyunjin username still on the screen until it turn off on itself.

I immediately look for the stupid, careless human being that push me accidentally. I was so pissed and I saw one toilet cubicle close. I was about to shout and knock on the door when I smell some awful scent that follow by a loud fart. I immediately cover my nose and pick up my now dead phone.

I walk back to my parents who was sitting near the departure area when I showed them my dead phone cover by many tissue. I explain to them on what happened and they told me to just buy new phone in England.

I pout, then I remember hyunjin. I was about to borrow my parents phone when suddenly my flight was being announce.

I say my final goodbye to my parents and walk to the departure area. Before I fully get inside my mom grab my phone and throw it on the nearest trashcan. I sigh but I'm sure waiting for a day for my call will be okay for Hyunjin right?

As soon as I arrive in England, i immediately report to oxford and got shock when they told me to attend my first class. Like I just arrive and don't even have time to rest yet but I need to start studying.

After almost 6 hours, I finally have time to rest and go to my dorm. But before I even get out of my class one staff told me to go to the dean's office for the orientation.

After that I really felt so exhausted, as soon as I enter my dorm I immediately fell asleep.

Its been week since I came in Oxford and I really became busy. And I almost forgot about my phone but thankfully when I saw one of my classmate phone I remember it. So on Sunday I left the campus and buy new phone. I first contacted my parents since that's the only number I memorize.