CHAPTER 21

NO ONE POV

After the inkigayo performance, seungmin parents picks them up.

Throughout the ride, seungmin was holding hyunjin hand and assuring him that everything will be alright.

They arrive in a Korean restaurant. And they take orders, once it arrive they starting eating.

"So hyunjin~its been long since we last saw you~~How are you doing honey?" Seungmin mom said.

"I was fine aunty just a little tired in a fast few days, but I'm doing good"

"Good to hear that~~you look like you lose weight too"

"Yes~ aunty"

"Don't overwork yourself and eat regularly okay~?"

"Yes aunty~ I will"

Seungmin smile while watching his mom and hyunjin talking.

"So can you tell us, what happen on your one week vacation?" Seungmin dad said.

Hyunjin who was drinking water that time chocked on his water.

He was coughing hard while seungmin was rubbing his back.

"Hey~~are you okay?"

Seungmin parents look at each other and smirks.

"I am~ I'm sorry"

"So- what happen?"

"We spent our days on the beach dad, and we also went on amusement park" seungmin said.

"What happen on the concert?"

"Seungmin invite me to come with him~we watch it together uncle" hyunjin said.

"And guess what mom, dad I eat dinner with day6" seungmin said excitedly.

Seungmin dad look at hyunjin and give him a thumbs up.

Hyunjin blush on that little action and smile.

"I'm glad you both enjoy the trip" seungmin mom said.

"It was great~mom and dad, I wish you two were there"

"Ooh~~I think it was better though"

"What are you talking about that?"

"At least you and Hyunjin has some alone time together" seungmin mom tease.

"Mom~~~~" seungmin whine.

"Just use protection Hyunjin" seungmin dad added.

Both Seungmin and Hyunjin turn red. Seungmin immediately hide his face on hyunjin neck. While hyunjin hide his tomato head using his hands.

"Omg~~they are both cute looking embarrass honey~~" seungmin dad still teasing them.

"I think its time for us to stop honey" seungmin mom said.

They both laugh.

Everything was great and in favor to hyunjin. He receive again Seungmin's parent blessing. And his group was in their 5th win on the music show now.

He was currently in JYP building with other JYP artist. JYP himself called them and told them to attend the meeting for the upcoming JYP NATION concert.

He arrive in the dance practice studio, and he settle down with his group mates and 3racha.

After a while there seniors arrive, such as 2pm, twice, day6 and GOT7.

He was so mesmerize on his role model and didn't even saw how one MEMBER OF GOT7 looks at him.

JYP came afterwards and discuss them the concert. JYP even gave them group assignments and collaborations.

Hyunjin was so happy because he will make a VCR video with his role model Park Jinyoung of Got7.

JYP also congratulate them on their successful comeback. Once done JYP dismiss them.

Stray kids needs to attend some fan meeting, so they take off earlier.

As Hyunjin was walking, GOT7 one member was watching him from the corner.

Seungmin parents, eventually came back to LA now. But seungmin will stay on his cousin place.

He told hyunjin about it. Seungmin was still have another week for his vacation in Korea.

Seungmin was currently on his cousin place when he received a message from him. He send a reply before leaving the apartment.

After the Stray kids fan meet. Hyunjin, Minho and Felix came back to the company while woojin and Jeongin came home to their dorm.

The 3 of them need to came back to discuss for their special stage performance on the upcoming JYP NATION concerts.

They arrive the dance practice studio exhausted and met with Twice Momo, Mina, Sana and Miss A Fei and wonder girls Yubin. They greet their seniors.

Just then GOT7 bambam and Yugyeom enter the room. They all greet each other.

They will have a collaboration dance stage for the concert. They are currently discussing and giving their ideas for the show, when Momo ask who was their leader for the project.

Just then Yubin told them JYP told her that their leader is no other than-

GOT7

KIM YUGYEOM👑

😏

Yugyeom smirked before saying:

"Lets start some freestyle battle."

"Let start on you HYUNJIN"

😂😂😂
Someone guess YG last chapter.
YAY!!! Congrats you know who you are 😂😂

And I'm also update my other story today.

He's in the rain check this out.

I'm out
~misty 🖤