CHAPTER 17

So I woke up this morning

And saw that this story has 1.01K READS
I was like WHAT THE HECK???
OMG...I am really did not ever expecting this.
I was SHOOKT 😱

Thank you.
Thank you so much 😭😭😭

So for celebration I will make a special chapter with a content that you want.

Please tell me want you want?

Ps. but i have a strong feeling what it is 😏

Pps. I will try my best to please your thirsty 😏😉😉😉😉

For the meantime enjoy this chapter. 😘

~misty🖤👄

UNEDITED

🏖

SEUNGMIN POV

As soon as I received Hyunjin message I immediately go straight downstairs.

I was trying to find him.

I go to the living room: no hyunjin.

I go to the Dining room:no Hyunjin,

to the kitchen: No. And also outside in the pool, and Garden no shadow of him.

This really got me curious. As I was getting back inside the house I bumped into Jeongin.

"Hey~~Innie have you seen Hyunjin hyung?"

"Oh~~they left after breakfast together with the hyungs, why?"

"Nothing~~so where are you going? Why do you have some picnic basket?"

"Oh~~~Jisung, Felix and Woojin hyung wants to go the hills to sight seeing and  have picnic. Do you want to join?"

As I don't have anything to do here. I agreed to come with them to the hills.

Woojin hyung drive us to the hills. I sat on the passager seat while the other 3 at the backseat of the car.

We've arrive round 2pm. Woojin hyung park the car. And we get off the car.

The air was nice above here. And even though I was wearing a hoodie I can't feel the heat due to the cool air and the sky is full of clouds.

Jisung and Felix set the blanket. And jeongin put the Basket of food's as well.

We all seat on the blanket. But Jeongin, Felix and jisung decided to take some small walk and take some pictures.

I stay seated on my place and Woojin hyung stay by my side.

"Hey~~~are you okay?"

I look at woojin hyung confused.