CHAPTER 29

SEUNGMIN POV

After the concert, I immediately come home. My parents came with the crew and artist dinner party but I'm not in a mood and left.

I was so nervous when I first know that yugyeom hyung upload the video and picture on his IG stories. Many will thought it was real and will definitely envy me. But everyone inside that waiting room knew it was scripted even my parents.

I know I should be happy. Because it was the last part of the plan. Yes, everything was planned.

It all started when my cousin, yes yugyeom hyung found out that hyunjin and I get back together. Yugyeom hyung knows everything about my previous relationship with hyunjin. He knows everything about me.

Yugyeom hyung is a very protective to me, he will do anything to makes me happy. By telling everything, he can hurt someone who hurts me too.

Yugyeom hyung was not convince about hyunjin. He was doubting him, even I already told him for a thousand times that hyunjin change and was sincere in our relationship.

This is one of the thing I hate about my cousin, he don't listen to me and stick to his own opinion. And this plan was all was made by him. And later this night I also found out that the other hyungs help and give my cousin a great evil ideas. *cough* Jinyoung hyung *cough*

I sighed while remembering how on earth I get into this stupid plan. As soon as my cousin found out that I was dating  hyunjin again, he request my parents for my vacation to extend. At first I was so happy because I will have time to spent more time with my friends and my boyfriend. But when my parents told me that I will be staying in yugyeom place I knew by then he was planning something.

I confront him and told him I knew him too well that I know he was planning some evil things. Yugyeom hyung laugh at me and praise me saying "I grow you so well, I'm so proud" and I just roll my eyes. Then he became serious and told me that he was doubting hyunjin and plan to give hyunjin a special test before giving his blessings. Like what the actual fuck he act as if he was my parents, but my parents did not act like this they were even happy and support my relationship with hyunjin.

I decline and tell him to back off, but I don't know how to explain this. It feels like he do some magic or some witch spells that I agree to him. He told me that this will be best for me and that I will saw how hyunjin really loves me or he was just playing with my heart again.

At first everything was doing good, the first stage hyunjin passed easily, and I was so proud and told yugyeom hyung we should stop. But he told me it was just the easy stage. Then the second plan happen and hyunjin passes it again. I was happy on the outcome but I don't really want to continue this little game my cousin made. I was begging him to stop but he was so stubborn.

Then all of the sudden, mark hyung participation came. I was really surprise that my cousin bring mark hyung here, yes it was true that mark hyung and I knew each other even before, were neighbors but we don't really became a couple and much terror is that Jinyoung hyung also joins in and plan the last stage.

It was scary actually seeing the evil maknae, the manipulator and Got7 LA gangster planning together. Markjingyeom family is really a definition of evil family in KPOP. I just sighed thinking about it. Don't get me wrong they were really kind and caring its just that I am really being eaten by my guilt.

I lay on my bed and stare at my cousin post, should I message hyunjin and tell him about the plan? Or should I wait for his message then explain everything.