CHAPTER 28

HYUNJIN POV

Its been 1 month already since seungmin left. Everything is fine, we always contact each other and makes sure to make ways and time for each others.

Seungmin was busy in school especially now since he's graduating after 3 months. My Group is also preparing for our world tour and comeback. After our senior world tour we will followed them.

Got7 is currently on their North and South America stop for their world tour. And Seungmin told me that he will watch the LA show to support his hyung with his mom and Dad.

After a week, GOT7 concert in LA, and seungmin was sending me a picture he took on the concert. He shown me his parents smiling wide, picture of the crowd, and also pictures with the member. Even though Mark hyung was there, and my jealousy was starting to kicks in but I believe in seungmin.

I lock my phone and proceed to continue practicing our new song again. After 2 hours of practicing I felt so exhausted, so I lay down in the floor while cathing up my breathing.

But jisung came inside the practice room panicking. I look at him confuse and sat down.

"What happen? Why are you looking like you saw a ghost? Don't tell me you see a ghost here?"

Jisung came back to reality and shake his head.

"No~~ what are talking about. Anyway have you seen Yugyeom sunbaenim Instagram updates?"

I shake my head. And said no to him.

"What the fuck? Seriously ?"

"Yes~ and stop cursing at me I'm older than you!"

Jisung roll his eyes.

"That's what I hate about you hyunjin~ you are too focus in practicing, you don't even know that your boyfriend was being drag away from you"

Jisung said while unlocking his phone. I am really so confuse now, what is he saying? Seungmin being dragging away from me,? Who dare to do that?

Jisung gave me his phone. I look in it and saw yugyeom hyung IG on the screen. I look at him again.

He sigh and rolls his eyes again.

"Look at his IG,"

I look at it, but I don't see anything negative about it.

"Hyung IG is full of his selca, what should I see here? Is there anything here?"

"What are you talking about? Look for seungmin picture."

"There is only one seungmin picture here, look"

I show him the screen, he look so mad at first but after a second it looks like he realize something.

"Oops sorry, click on his daily stories,"

This time I am the one who roll my eyes at him. He just put his silly smile that looks like a cute squirrel. I hate to admit but jisung was cute sometimes.

I do as what jisung say. I click the IG stories of Yugyeom hyung. At first it was normal, him being the annoying maknae to his hyung, follow by him and bambam hyung dancing to some silly song, and so on.

And after 5 stories, there I saw seungmin smiling on th screen with his parents. I smile because of it, my boyfriend looks so good.

After that picture, my smile disappear in an instant. My eyes became wider. In the phone screen seungmin looks a bit shock and sitting beside him is Mark hyung. But the main problem is mark hyung was kissing his cheeks.

I am feeling my heart beating fast.

And then, after that picture was a video I assume it was the video of the last picture. In the video seungmin was sitting in a chair while talking animated to Jinyoung hyung, then Mark hyung came to view. Mark hyung sit beside seungmin silently, and I can see how he was telling jinyoung hyung to be quiet. Then jinyoung hyung look like he knows what are going to happen he giggle and distract seungmin. Then after that jinyoung hyung told seungmin to look back that's when Mark hyung kiss seungmin. I can hear how everyone cheered and scream. Seungmin looks a bit shock but when mark hyung hug him he soften.

My blood boil, not just because of what I am seeing but because I hate the facts that seungmin was a blushing mess in the video. I hate seeing him like that. I hate seeing him blush because of other men.

I was about to throw the phone when jisung stop me. I look at him with a frown in my face.

"Dammit, hyunjin this is not yours, fuck give my fucking phone"

That's when I realize that I was holding jisung phone. I lessen my hold in the phone and jisung get it fast.

I watch how he hold his phone into his chest and fake cries like someone was dying. I just roll my eyes. He was really a drama queen.

I get my things and get up. I was ready to get outside when jisung spoke.

"Don't do any silly things, talk to him. We know he's not like that. There's must be a reason"

Then I left.

I walk out the building and walk in the night dark road. I was looking at the stars before deciding to message seungmin.

I stare at my phone for almost 1 minute before sending it to SEUNGMIN.

✉️

HYUNJIN ❤️

What the hell is that Kim Seungmin?

Seen

✉️

→↑←↓→↑←↓→↑←↓→↑←↓→↑←↓→↑←↓

Authors note :

I'm so sorry, if I haven't updating for long.
I'm quite busy at my work.
😂

But I will try updating every week.
Please bear with me..

~misty 🌈