CHAPTER 31

SEUNGMIN POV

I immediately turn off my phone when I saw my cousin name on the callers ID and I proceed on may morning run instead. I'm still pissed and mad at Yugyeom hyung. I know it was his idea but I am also involve due to the fact that I agreed on this.

And I am also sad because of Hyunjin reactions, I expect him to get disappointed at me but not on how he react to me, like really, blocking me? Like c'mon I don't even get a chance to explained my side. I fasten my pace.

As soon as I arrive home, my parents was already awake and eating their breakfast. I greet them and kiss them on their foreheads, and join them.

As I was eating my bread my mom inform me that my cousin call them and ask on my whereabouts, they told him that I was on my morning run. Yugyeom hyung also told them to contact him as soon as I came back. I told them that will be the one to call my cousin.

After breakfast, I immediately shower and dress up to go to school. I don't even mind to turn on my phone. I told my parents that I am heading out and drove my car to my campus.

As I arrive in my campus, I immediately go to my first class. My friend Daehwi stare at me while judging me. He sit beside me still staring at me.

"What's your problem this time?"

"I don't have any problem, what are you talking about?"

Daehwi rolls his eyes.

"You can't fool me, we knew each other since middle school and since we both live in Korea. So spill the tea now"

I sigh in defeated. Daehwi give me his signature victory smirks. Just then our professor came inside our room.

"Okay I will tell you later"

Then our class begin.

After our class daehwi and I walk in the hallway for our next subject. I told him everything starting from the start on how Hyunjin and I reconcile until the latest incident that happen today. Then suddenly he stop walking. I look at him from my shoulder and question him.

"Why did you stop walking?"

"Sshh I was thinking, don't talk"

I roll my eyes then lean my back in the wall near him. I cross my arms and wait for him.

"Did you you just told me that your cousin called you?"

"Yes"

"Did you know the reason why he did?"

"I dunno, and I don't want to know too"

Then he starting to walk again. Daehwi put his arms around mine as we walk together.

"What if he will tell you something important?"

"I don't care-"

"What if he will tell you that he will stop from ruining your relationship?"

Just then I stop and stare at daehwi.

"You're a genius"

I immediately turn on my phone and wait for it to finally unlock it. I saw many message from my cousin and my best friends. But I immediately open my cousin message.