CHAPTER 23

NO ONE POV

Its been 3 days since hyunjin saw his boyfriend seungmin, and what's worst is that whenever he tried talking to seungmin on phone his senior yugyeom always interrupt and get seungmin attention from him.

And they are also on their last week of promotion. Hyunjin can't concentrate because of this.

He was making mistake from time to time. Woojin was getting pissed to him at first but when woojin found out the reason why he can't concentrate he soften.

Their last schedule of the day was done and they are just arrive at their dorm.

Hyunjin lay on his bed and stare on the ceiling. He was still thinking about the relationship between seungmin and YUGYEOM.

Yugyeom was recently posting picture and videos of seungmin in his social media as well that get more love from the fans.

He was in deep on his thoughts when someone called him thru his phone.

It was SEUNGMIN.

He immediately answer it.

"Hey seung-"

Hyunjin was being cut off by seungmin.

"Meet me at sunshine cafe after 10 mins. Bye"

Before hyunjin can answer seungmin end the call.

Aish this boy~ you should be thankful that I love you or else. Hyunjin thought.

Hyunjin put his hoodie on and get a mask and go to their leader room.

He knock and open the door.

"Hyung I'm going to meet seungmin in the cafe across the street, I'm will be careful don't worry." Hyunjin said.

"Okay~ just wore mask, and please fix your issue" woojin said.

"Thanks hyung, anyway any food you want to have?"

"Just buy me some chicken on your way back"

Hyunjin smile and nod his head before leaving.

Hyunjin arrive 5 mins early, since the cafe was just below and across their dorm. He wait patiently to his boyfriend.

After another 3 mins seungmin enter the cafe with irritated face and sit across from him.

"Hi?-what happen minnie you look mad?"

"Hi~ oh well yes I'm kinda feel mad right now, I'm sorry about that~"

"Why what happened ?"