CHAPTER 27

YUGYEOM POV

As I enter my condo I notice someone shoes inside. I'm sure it was not mine and definitely not seungmin too. I go directly on my living room and saw no one. I called seungmin and go to his room.

I was near to his door when he go out and closed his door. I was quite shock and confuse too because his shirt is not fix and his lips look swollen.

I look at him weirdly.

"Are you okay Minnie?"

"Yes hyung, why are you here I thought you have schedule"

"I am but we have a break time so I decided to came here to fetch you. Why is your shirt like that?"

Seungmin immediately fix his shirt and hair.

"I was packing my things. Why are you fetching me? Where are we going? "

"Since you will leave later I decided to spent the day with you. So you better change your clothes fast and meet me at exactly 15 mins outside"

I leave Seungmin and wait for him outside. As I was getting outside I saw again the shoes and decided to take a photo of it before going outside.

HYUNJIN POV

I was hiding in seungmin closet when he came back and told me that he need to leave with yugyeom. And he instruct me to leave the house after they left. I was so frustrated again. This is the last day of Seungmin but Yugyeom sunbaenim choose to interrupt again. Seungmin must notice the change on my mood and kiss me on my lips. I was deepening the kiss but he let go and remind me that he need to leave.

He change his clothes in front of me hurriedly and I just say I wanted him to remain naked. After he change clothes he kiss me one last time and left me.

SEUNGMIN POV

As soon as I left the condo and ride on the car of yugyeom hyung I text hyunjin and told him he can now leave the house.

"Did you pack all your things?"

"Yes hyung"

"Good"

Silence on the car.

"Hyung, I think I can't do this anymore"

"What do you mean?"

"I can't lie to Hyunjin anymore. I mean he don't deserve this hyung"

I pleaded my hyung. But YUGYEOM hyung just shrugged his shoulder and look unbothered. So I try pleasing him again.

"Hyung I know you only wanted me to be happy, but did you not realize that I am not happy about this situation I have now?"

"Seungmin we plan this, and you agreed to do this. This is the best way we can assure that hyunjin change okay?"

"But hyung Hyunjin and I is not the only one who is suffering in this shit. Jinyoung and Mark hyung too"

"Jinyoung hyung is okay in all of this don't worry"

"But hyung-"

"Did you know that Jinyoung hyung is the one who make this plan?"

"Wait what?"

"Jinyoung hyung has this amazing idea and I had to admit even though I don't want to admit but this idea is the best. I can really rely on him if talking about evilness"

"HYUNG~!"

"No but~ we already on the middle of the plan, and we only need one last scene and were done."

"I dont really want to lie"

"Don't worry were just doing this not for us but for him"

I hope you're telling the truth hyung. And I hope hyunjin will forgive me.

NO ONE POV

After the Shedule of Got7, They have a dinner with SEUNGMIN friends too. They have a mini farewell party for him. And this time Yugyeom allow hyunjin and seungmin to sit beside each other.

After the dinner they all headed to the airport for seungmin departure. Everyone hug seungmin and leave him a goodluck and safe flight. Seungmin and Hyunjin was now face to face, and holding each other hands.

"Well, this is the time to say our goodbye I guess?"

"Don't be sad Jinnie, we can face time and message each other"

"I know its different, but you're right we can try"

"I just need to finish this sem and I will be back, I promise"

"I will wait for you to comeback I promise"

Seungmin smile and kiss hyunjin.

And seungmin flight was announce. Seungmin hug hyunjin one last time and ready to get his luggage when hyunjin stop him.

"Wait"

Seungmin tilt his head.

And hyunjin get something on his pocket. He instruct seungmin to turn around which SEUNGMIN oblige.

And then hyunjin put a silver necklace to seungmin neck. It has a flower pendant.

"I saw this earlier and the flower reminds me of you, and I think this really suit you well"

Seungmin turn around and face Hyunjin smiling. He lean in and kiss Hyunjin again this time full of his love and admiration to his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna miss you, but please wait for me, and especially believe in me"

" I will always believe in you"

But yugyeom cut their romantic moments.

"Okay you're gonna miss each other but Seungmin you need to go now"

They hug one last time and seungmin enter the departure area. They all wave at seungmin and bid him goodbye.

Hyunjin was still standing and watching the door closed. When yugyeom stand beside him.

"I know how you feel, I'm gonna miss him too, his my baby you know"

"I know hyung, he's our sunshine"

YUGYEOM smile and pat his back and walk off but stop in the middle when he remember something to say to hyunjin.

"Oh wait- hyunjin did I tell you that I like your shoes today?" Yugyeom say with a smirk before walking away again.

Oh shit.

To be continue..

Unedited.