CHAPTER 32

HYUNJIN POV

Its been 2 days now since I blocked and unfollow Seungmin. Don't get me wrong, I love him so much, so so much and I'm just so embarrass and ashamed on my actions towards him. I don't know how I will approach him. I knew that he was waiting for me but I just can't.

I sighed for a hundred time this day, and I was currently in JYP building to practice rap. My mind was full of seungmin and I really can't concentrate. And my instructor notice it and he gave me a break.

I go downstairs to the cafe and buy some cold drinks. I was waiting for my order when some unknown number suddenly text me.

xxx-xxxx-xxxx

Meet me at the rooftop now.
-YG

YG? Who is this person texting me with a initial of YG? I was thinking hard when suddenly the device vibrate nonstop. I pick up my drinks and began walking to the elevator. I was still thinking hard when suddenly it click on my mind.

I press the last button of the building elevator and walk out of it and take the last stairs for the rooftop. There standing in the afternoon chilly day is no other than KIM YUGYEOM.

I walk near him and sat beside him on the bench. He look at me and nod his head and proceed on texting someone again. Then I proceed to drink my cold organic tea and stare at the beautiful scenery.

It was so awkward for us, this is the first time we both sitting together alone.

I was on the middle on drinking my tea when Yugyeom hyung suddenly talk.

"I'm sorry"

I looked at him fast. I was so surprise did I really heard him apologize to me?

"Wh-what?"

Yugyeom hyung rolls his eyes then crossed his arm while looking at me with his scary eyes.

"Even though I don't want to repeat it, I will repeat it because you're a deaf. I said I'm sorry"

"I-i know hyung, I heard, what I mean is why?"

"I know you knew why, yes, it was all my fault and plan to make you jealous. Seungmin and Mark hyung never became a couple it was all lie. Seungmin never cheated on you, anyway can you stop ignoring my beautiful and loving cousin because it break my heart seeing him like that"

I suddenly gulped.

"D-did he told you that hyung?"

Yugyeom hyung look at me with his face saying are-you-kidding-me looks.

"Are you really seungmin Boyfriend? We knew that even he was dying he will never told how he felt. I'm his cousin so I definitely knew what he was feeling even he don't tell me. I even knew when he fart"

I nod my head. That is one of the sad side of seungmin.

"So if I were you stop being a cry spoiled brat, and immediately contact him. Even though I hate you I don't have any choice but to accept you. We both have the same motive, we both want seungmin to be happy. And I was such a jerk for being jealous to you, okay? Its just that I love seungmin so much his the only younger cousin I have but suddenly he started dating again"

Yugyeom hyung pout, it was the first time I saw him like this.

"And here, he told me to give this to you"