CHAPTER 6

NO ONE POV

Seungmin arrived exactly 5pm in Jeju Island. Their family driver pick him up to the airport.

He immediately text Jisung that he already arrive on the island. The distance from airport to their house is almost 1 hour.

He was enjoying the sunset and the view outside the car. After almost an hour they arrive on their house it was dark when he arrive.

The driver unload his luggage and put it inside the house. He usher the driver to follow him.

But Seungmin notice that the house was dark and silent. He immediately try to find the switch.

Where is the light switch hmmm if I'm not mistaken it was on the right.

As Seungmin still trying to figure things out, he cannot concentrate due to the facts that it was so dark.

He decided to call the others instead.

"Hello~~~ " Seungmin shout.

"Where are guys~~~"he heard giggles.

"And why the hell the lights are off its so dark" Seungmin whine.

And then after a second he heard some shout and finally the lights are on.

"WELCOME BACK SEUNGMIN"

Seungmin was shock, but after a second he immediately relax when he saw his friends.

Seungmin smile to all his friends. He saw many balloons and a banner with his name and a welcome back word.

"Thank you guys" he said happily.

Seungmin look at them with a smile, and he saw Hyunjin smiling at him.

And then everyone throw themselves to him. Seungmin can't breath due to fact that his friends was literally suffocating him by hugs.

But he don't care, he really miss his friends. And then he notice that Hyunjin was still standing.

"Why are you still standing there? Did you not miss me hyung?" Seungmin question while smiling to Hyunjin directions.

As if hyunjin wake up from his dreams he immediately join the Hugging party.

Seungmin remember their driver. So he request to stop the Hugging.

"a-am guys, I wanted to tell you that I really miss you too. But I guess we should stop hugging. I really can't breath now" Seungmin apologize.

" Oh I'm sorry we just taking away by our feelings" Jisung said.

" we meet yesterday duh~" seungmin said matter of factly.

" omg. You KIM SEUNGMIN just comeback and you already bullying me?" Jisung said while dramatically held his chest.

" you still not change. You still a drama queen" seungmin rolled his eye.

Seungmin told his driver to put his luggage inside his room. Once done his Driver leave.

◾️

Once every one settled Jisung announce to start the party. Jeongin immediately run to the kitchen to pick up the cake.

They decided to eat first since it was already evening.

They all headed on the dinning table.

Everyone decided to pick up their chair.

Minho, Jisung,Changbin and Felix all seated on the left side of the dinning table.

While Chan,Woojin,and Jeongin on the right side. Seungmin was seated on the main chair since his the owner of the house and this was his party.