CHAPTER 24

NO ONES POV

Hyunjin woke up with a big smile on his face. He was also greet his manager and groupmates a good morning.

MINHO and jeongin was looking to each other looking confuse on the sudden change of mood of hyunjin.

"Are you sick hyunjinnie hyung?" Jeongin ask.

"Yeah~did you have flu or something?" Minho added.

"What are you talking about?I'm definitely good"hyunjin answer.

Minho and jeongin just shrugged their shoulders.

"C'mon lets have some breakfast, Felix bring that food here now, faster were hungry~~" hyunjin ask.

Felix came into view bringing their breakfast with a pout on his face.

"Wait what happen to Felix? Why is he doing the breakfast?" Minho ask

Woojin came from his room and join them.

"Felix did something wrong to hyunjin that's why he need to do the breakfast as punishment" woojin said.

"Yes~ hyung he's very bad " hyunjin said.

"What did you so this time Felix hyung?" Jeongin ask

"Its not even that bad, It was quite funny to be honest" Felix stated.

"Felix?, what did I tell you?" Woojin said

"Fine hyung~~I'm so sorry hyunjin hyung~~ I didn't know that your that stupid" Felix said.

"Yah-" hyunjin was trying to get Felix but stop by minho.

"I'm still confuse, what the heck really happen, can someone please tell us?"

Hyunjin then began explaining that Felix knows the whole time that seungmin and YUGYEOM is family related,

Minho was now began laughing out loud, and saying things such as stupid at hyunjin.

"Hyung~~~ you should be on my side~~" hyunjin whine.

They all laugh, and starting to eat their breakfast.

Stray kids promotion is coming to the end. As well as seungmin vacation was coming to end soon.

Seungmin has only have 4 days left in korea. And Got7 will having their comeback these week, yugyeom pleased  seungmin parents for him to stay a little longer for his group comeback showcase.

Since YUGYEOM was busy in his group activities, seungmin and hyunjin has more time to spent together.

Seungmin and hyunjin enjoyed their time together, they usually hang out outside.
They watch movies, do shopping and visit different restaurant.

They are currently in the restaurant eating, seungmin was texting someone and Hyunjin notice that seungmin was becoming anxious.

He hold seungmin hand and ask him.

"Hey Babe~are you okay? Did you need to go somewhere? Did something happened?"

"No~ I'm fine~~" seungmin answered, and proceed eating again.

Hyunjin look at seungmin not convince but decided to let it go.

They both eat in silent when that someone text seungmin again. Seungmin sigh in frustration and lock his phone.