CHAPTER 7

No one POV

"KIM SEUNGMIN I dare you to be handcuffs with Hyunjin hyung for one week" jisung said.

"ONE WEEK" both Hyunjin and Seungmin said.

Everyone cheered except for seungjin.

Seungmin knew it, there something wrong when the bottle point at him and a cheeky smile on Jisung face.

"WTH. Are you for real are you serious?" Seungmin said still shock on what is happening.

"You got to be kidding me" Hyunjin added.

"No and yes. No for I'm not kidding you know we have a week vacation. And Yes this is for real." Jisung said.

" and beside you're hands already handcuffs so what's the point of protesting?" Chan said.

"Hyung this is not right" Hyunjin whine.

"Stop whining, we both know you want this" Changbin said.

"What hyung how could you do this to me" Hyunjin said while blushing.

He cannot believe his best friend expose him.

"Fine" Seungmin said.

"Ye-yeah were fine. Wait what?" Hyunjin ask in disbelief

"I mean, they are right were already handcuffs, beside we both know hyung we cannot win against them" seungmin clarify.

"Fine. I'm agreeing to this because you agreed to it"

"Whipped" Changbin whisper.

As everyone settled Jeongin ask Jisung.

"Hyung where did you get those handcuffs?"

" oh well when we are buying some decorations, I saw it on the store beside it and decided to buy"

"I taught it was one of your toys" Jeongin said.

"Yah~~ maknae "

Everybody laugh. As the time goes by and the drinks gone one by one. They all decided to call it a day.

They choose rooms as well. Seungmin and hyunjin will take Seungmin room.

Minsung will take the 1st guest room. Changlix on the room opposite them. And woochan plus maknae takes the last room.

Seungmin room was the only room on the left side of the second floor while the 3 others room was all on the right side.

They all decided to goes to they're respective room.

◾️

Once Seungmin and hyunjin enter their room. They decided to change into comfortable dress.

"You can change first" seungmin said.

(Jisung was removing the handcuffs when they are changing clothes okay 😊😏)

After changing they both lie on the bed.
Hyunjin on the right side and Seungmin on the left side.

There is a awkward silence on their room.( caw caw caw -)

"SEUNGMIN"

"Hyung" they both said at the same time.

They both laugh.

"You can start first Minnie"

"I-I am sorry if you been include to this dare"

"No don't say sorry. I mean its Jisung we both know how crazy he was" Hyunjin chuckle

"Yeah he was, and I have a feeling that he planned all this"

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin said while looking to seungmin and adjusting his position.

He is now facing seungmin directions.

"Well when he called me about the party he sounded like very very suspicious"

Hyunjin hummed and nod.

"I guess they are still thinking that were not okay?" Seungmin added.

"Exactly, I've been telling them that were both fine, and were still friends." Hyunjin said.

They both smile and look at each others eyes.

There is another awkward silence.

Hyunjin is enjoying his view. He was looking to seungmin round and puppy like eyes, his nose,his rosy cheeks and his glossy lips.

Seungmin notice that hyunjin was looking on his lips. He felt nervous.

"Good night hyung" he say faster and took the blanket on his face.

Hyunjin chuckle on seungmin reactions.

Cute

He also said good night. And sleep.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Short chapter sorry.
Next will be their 1st day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FIRST EVER BIAS BEFORE SEUNGMINNIE BIAS WRECKER ME..

HAN JISUNG!!!!!! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY. 😍😍😍

 😍😍😍

New chapter for Felix birthday tmr.

I'm out 🛫
~misty🖤