31 | 𝕦

~ a month later

a month has passed and both parents doesn't know that we're in a relationship. we acted like how we would normally and when we're out, we are just like normal couples.

so we decided to tell our parents tonight, hoping that they wouldn't be shocked and wants to get us out of the relationship.

"i'm worried..." i buried my face into haechan's chest. he laughed and pulled me into his warm embrace. "don't be, i'm pretty sure that they'll be happy." he pulled off and we got out of the perfume store.

i bought a perfume for haechan's mother and haechan bought one for my mother. we decided that it's only good if we visit each other's mothers with a gift, showing our respect.

and not forgetting to mention, we got our fathers gifts too. it's a tie. our fathers work in the same company, and they're overseas all the time. so we actually mailed the ties over to california, which is where they work.

"should i change out? like it'll be weird if i wear so casually..." i shook my head, "you've always been wearing such things to my house, so what's a big deal." i ruffled his hair. i definitely changed to become more clingy, because haechan just deserves so much of my love.

"do i look presentable?" i turned to haechan as i made sure my jacket is well in place. "you're always perfect to me!" cringy but i love it.

we decided to just ring the bell to enter, instead of using the keys. it's more "formal" in our opinions.

we rung the bell of haechan's door and the door opened.

we entered the house and removed our shoes. "why did the both of you not open the door with the keys? or did you forgot to bring your keys?" haechan's mother said and he laughed.

"omma, i have something to tell you." he brought his mother from the table to the couch in the living room. i followed him and then we both stood like the soldiers in army. "omma, we're together." haechan grabbed onto my hand and intertwined with it.

"omo! really?!" she stood up and looked really happy. "auntie, here is my small little gift for you." i passed the bag that contains the perfume with twos hands. "aigoo, why bother buying such things?"

:>

after visiting haechan's mother and having some chattings, it's time to go to my house!

we did the same thing and it was my turn to tell my mother. "omma, we're together." haechan then passed her the perfume he bought and we sat down to chat.

it was pretty funny because unexpectedly, both our mothers actually wished that the both of us were together, and we are.

:D

because we finished our finals last week, we decide to go for a date today after visiting our mothers.

we made our ways to the arcade, where we planned to have our date at.

we're both glad that we don't have to wait till the end of this year in order to be together. knowing that the both of us loving each other makes my heart warm. a year?

i guess this is where we start our next chapter in life.

end.