26 | 𝕦

~ haechan pov

i made my way jeno who was sitting near the window. "jeno-ah." i said while sitting on his table. "oh hyung." he smiled. "you're having a meal with jaeni later?" i asked and he nodded. "do you really like her?" he looked at me as if I'm speaking some alien language. "of course! totally my type."

"then I'll safely pass her to you, and you'll protect her right?" he reassured me, "yes, i will. i know that the both of you are good friends, but you know... you can always tell me some of his deep down secrets, right?" not gonna lie but this took up so much of my courage, just to say such things. i don't want to lose her in any way.

"what does she like when she's having her meal? can you tell me such kinds of stuff?" he seemed to be so excited. and therefore, I'm relieved.

"she likes it when you crack jokes out of nowhere. especially food jokes. she loves them. she always eats really messily, so she kind of expect me to help her wipe it off. she doesn't like to be in crowded areas, she finds it disturbing. hmm... she likes to have her food in silence most of the time and—"

"hyung, seems like you really know a lot about her huh? oh, i have to go off now. I'm late! sorry hyung, see you tomorrow!" he grabbed his school bag then started running out of the classroom.

indeed, i know a lot about her, but just not about her feelings.

:/