25 | 𝕠

"let's go to the Italian store, i heard they serve good food." i nodded and both jeno and i headed to the store.

once we entered the store, we were already drooling.

we sat down on the two sitter seat and we picked up the menu. the food here is actually quite cheap, i love cheap foods.

the waiter came to us and asked for our orders. " I'll have creamy chicken. what about you?" i looked through again and decided to choose my go to, "carbonara." we chose our pasta, drinks, and everything.

i looked out the window and surely, this is a really nice dining area and how i wish haechan's the one in front of me. he would be cracking up some food jokes and making fun of how i eat my food. how i wish...

"hey," jeno said, trying to get my attention. i turned my head and looked at him. "are you a doughnut?" he said. "because i find you adoughrable." and i laughed. "what was that?" that reminded me of haechan.

"enjoy your meals!" the waiter put everything down and left the table. i started eating my food and it's delicious. "can you eat properly? it all over your face." he laughed, and took a napkin and wiped the cream off my face.

why everything he does reminds me of haechan? lee haechan! you're killing me!

:<