04 | 𝕕

~ sihyun pov

being a good friend, i made my way to the haechan's classroom and as i was about to shout his name, i saw what he was doing.

he was seated besides a girl. that girl is really pretty, she has long silky hair, beautiful facial features too. underrated beauty. I watched what they were doing and I assume that haechan were asking her for help in work. according to jaeni, he didn't do very well during his last exam, so he needed help.

their skin ships are like :o, I mean it's only the girl that's touching him? BUT I ASSUME THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY COUPLES. THEY'RE QUITE CUTE.

I didn't want to interrupt their lovey-dovey session, so I headed back to the classroom. I laughed as I thought of what I've seen just now.

"are you crazy?" I brought her to the desk and settled myself down on the opposite desk. "why didn't you tell me?" I folded my arms. "that haechan has a girlfriend!" I continued.

"what do you mean? he doesn't have one... I think." she spoke unconfidently.

"he totally has one now. I don't know who's that girl but she's had really beautiful features. you should've seen what went on just now! she was practically up on him— I should phrase it in a nicer way but she was just touching him? okay, it's not any better but you get it." I explained to her and her expression changed. I can't tell what she's feeling right now.

"aren't you happy for him?" I giggled.

"of course I am. I am so happy for him." she looked down on the floor. I only could think of one reason why she's being sulky right now,

she's in love with him.

;)