30 | 𝕠

"wah! he's really cute!" i pointed at the dude that is dancing to bts' no more dreams. "how is he cute?" haechan looked away, and pouted.

i melted instantly, "arasseo, you're the cute one." his face brightened up immediately and sure thing my heart is pumping really quick.

"did you really just call me cute today?" he asked while smiling widely. "of course." i said, proud of myself. haechan's the only one who calls me names like "jagiya", "baby", and i only call him "donghyuckie", "hyuck", or just "haechan".

"ah stop smiling." i looked at him then look away quickly, in order to keep my heart in.

we made our way down the street and saw a couple singing. "wah... vocals..." i really like guys who sings. i don't know why, but it just makes me feel really comfortable. "do you want me to sing for you?" he turned to face me, and i shook my head. "you'll sing for me when you're home with me." i said and started walking off.

he catches up to me and grabbed onto my wrist. i turned back and he pulled me into his embrace. "what are you doing?" i said successfully without stuttering. "jaeni-ah..." he said with a soft voice. "mhm?" i asked as i just stood still, not knowing what i should be doing.

"i..." he sighed then pulled away from me. "i really like you... i don't know since when, but i know that i've liked for you quite a while already." he looked down onto the floor and i found that really cute.

"i know you don't have feelings for me, but it's—" i cut him off by hugging him. "who said so? i like you too." i buried myself into the crook of his neck.

"are you for reals?!" he giggled. gah, how can i resist a guy which has been such a good friend of mine for so long? always being there for me, comforting me, fighting with me, and of course, loving me.

<3

"why do you like me?" i asked while looking at the floor. "I don't know how to explain this but you're just really precious. It makes me want to protect you." cliche as it seems, i really like that answer. "hey, then are we official?" he asked and i looked up. "i don't know?"

yeah, two dumb people doesn't know how a relationship works.

"i guess so." i answered.

<3