06 | 𝕟

night classes ended, and it's quickly late already, around 8:30 pm.

"shall we get some food then return home?" I nodded and we headed out of the school building.

we walked to the nearest convenience store and bought some instant microwave food and drinks. after so, we got our food microwaved and we sat on the two-sitter seat.

"oh, hi yena!" haechan waved to a girl that looked pretty familiar. "hello! you're here?" she spoke as if I'm not here. "yeah, with my best friend." he looked at me then faced back at her. "annyeonghaseyo! I'm yena. nice to meet you!" I gave her a nod, " I'm jaeni." she's smiley, like haechan. maybe that's who sihyun was referring to.

yena left after a while with her mother and we soon we finished our food.

"she's pretty." he nodded at my statement. "but not as pretty as you." I looked at him awkwardly, totally not expecting such an answer. " I'm being serious for your info, so... let's go home now!" his giggles always makes me feel cute like you get me? 

we threw away all the trash we've made previously and started to head home. 

"sleep well okay, and promise me we'll walk to school and home together tomorrow." he stuck out his pinky and we made a pinky oath. "noted sir, you too alright." he ruffled my hair before turning his body to go back to his house, which is just right beside mine. 

I turned too, and entered my house, feeling a sense of accomplishment I've never felt before. this feeling is not what I am supposed to feel when I'm with my best friend.

:/